PSA: All You Photoshop/Pic Editing People Aren't Fooling Anyone!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Come on guys, you aren't fooling anyone now and you never were - seriously it's time to stop!

Seems like we have plenty of new people popping up that think they can fool others into believing they are huge with edited pictures. If you're already big, then be happy with it. Don't try and make your already big cock look even bigger with editing.

Some classic members do the same thing (you know who you are). It's not legit to mix in a few real pictures of your cock amongst numerous badly and obviously edited photos.

We all know the tricks: standing against solid backgrounds, using bad shading/shadow effects around the areas that are edited that wouldn't even normally have a shadow, adding inches by coloring them in (at least pick your same damn skin tone color), using zoom/stretch/fisheye effects, putting words across the altered areas where parts of the letters just happen to curve over the editing, squeezing with your hand at the base and then altering the rest of the cock that is showing, editing in rulers/tape measures etc. etc.

And those are just the common ones. Some people have gotten very creative with what they will go through to get the perfect "to be edited" photo.

And the worst is the people who will show a measurement photo in the 7-9" range, but the rest of their edited photos make them look 10"+. Ok, so in your measuring photo you look big, but in every other photo your cock looks like an elephant's trunk and you're telling us nothing has changed? :confused:

I know we are dealing with the internet and that fantasies are running wild, but something much hotter than fantasy is REALITY.

Big is big - let's keep it that way. No need to alter your photos and in turn alter someone else's perception of your cock size... especially if it's big already! :smile:

Last edited:

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted something like this a while ago.. some are so phony all you can do is laugh..

Donder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the end you just fool yourself when you edit your photo. It's like getting compliments for a "selfmade" applepie, which is from the bakery. Nothing to be proud of, just shallow misplaced self-glorification.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's even funnier when an UN-photoshopped pic of a 5 incher, that LOOKS like a 5 incher, is described by its poster as being 8.5 inches. Folks just say whatever lies and bullshit they want. After all, why be a decent person online or anywhere else in life if you aren't somehow coerced? The net just reflects bratty human behavior.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's even funnier when an UN-photoshopped pic of a 5 incher, that LOOKS like a 5 incher, is described by its poster as being 8.5 inches. Folks just say whatever lies and bullshit they want. After all, why be a decent person online or anywhere else in life if you aren't somehow coerced? The net just reflects bratty human behavior.

SO true. I love to surf through craigslist for grins & giggles, and the other day I idly clicked on a posting with the requisite cock shot (this was in the miscellaneous romance section, that stuff is funny) and the dude described himself as 8 inches. Let me tell you he was holding it with one hand and the head barely popped out. That is NOT 8 inches. More like 5-ish!

And of course you see that same thing here too.

Last edited:

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually wonder a bit about this.

If people are looking for gratification through getting compliments on their size, would they feel...satisfied if they knew that what they were showcasing weren't real?