PSA: All You Photoshop/Pic Editing People Aren't Fooling Anyone!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apart from the can looking really small compared to the cock, how else can you tell that this pic is photoshopped?
Look at the skin textures. One body part looks as if it were photographed from a certain distance while the body to which it is affixed looks as if it were photographed from a much greater distance.

Edited to add: I don't mean that different focal distances were used -- obviously not; I just mean that different focal distances would have to be used in order for the different parts of the photo to appear on those scales if the image were not altered.

Edited again to add: For more practice, do a search for threads with "photoshop" in the title. Here is a sample of before and after versions of the same photograph.

Last edited:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just as long as there are people who go "oooh" and "ahhh" over the fakers, there'll be fakers.

Considering that pics can be altered pretty easily, there is really only one way for a male to prove he is not a fake, and that is to post a verification VIDEO, showing his username on a piece of paper next to his cock.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Look at the skin textures. One body part looks as if it were photographed from a certain distance while the body to which it is affixed looks as if it were photographed from a much greater distance.

Edited to add: I don't mean that different focal distances were used -- obviously not; I just mean that different focal distances would have to be used in order for the different parts of the photo to appear on those scales if the image were not altered.

Edited again to add: For more practice, do a search for threads with "photoshop" in the title. Here is a sample of before and after versions of the same photograph.

Thanks for the "before & after" example, CalB - exactly one of the reasons why I made this thread! :tongue:

nimble

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The irony here is that this site perpetuates the glorification of large penis statues. The surface assumption that those with a larger penis are of greater value, as well as the dependance on being valued in thr first place.
It doesn't take a genius to tie that thinking into why some members fake their images to qualify themselves for the same disproportionate thinking that this site is based upon.
P.s. At 179 pictures and 6 albums you yourself aplhamale are amongst the most needing to assume status.

Last edited:

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
The irony here is that this site perpetuates the glorification of large penis statues. The surface assumption that those with a larger penis are of greater value, as well as the dependance on being valued in thr first place.
It doesn't take a genius to tie that thinking into why some members fake their images to qualify themselves for the same disproportionate thinking that this site is based upon.
P.s. At 179 pictures and 6 albums you yourself aplhamale are amongst the most needing to assume status.

Everybody wants to feel special. Doesn't just apply to wangs. Nobody wants to think of themselves as being lesser. Dime a dozen. Expendable. Cannon fodder.

And so here we are! A site that very clearly says, "if you're big in the pants, you're special!". Superior. Better than the rest. One in a million. It's only natural for people not blessed with larger proportions to want that, too.

It's no different than a guy lying to a girl at a bar and saying he's a wealthy astronaut nobel prize winning olympic athlete. In this world, there are certain attributes that are very clearly more desirable than others. Rich vs poor, employed vs unemployed, smart vs dumb, etc.

Faking penis pictures for fake online sex is a means of escapism. In the end, the culprits are only hurting themselves because once the computer gets turned off they're forced back into reality. You can't photoshop the real world! I daresay rather than conduct witch hunts for these individuals (as I once did), pity and ignore them (as I do now). They clearly have there own issues to deal with.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well said.

Everybody wants to feel special. Doesn't just apply to wangs. Nobody wants to think of themselves as being lesser. Dime a dozen. Expendable. Cannon fodder.

And so here we are! A site that very clearly says, "if you're big in the pants, you're special!". Superior. Better than the rest. One in a million. It's only natural for people not blessed with larger proportions to want that, too.

It's no different than a guy lying to a girl at a bar and saying he's a wealthy astronaut nobel prize winning olympic athlete. In this world, there are certain attributes that are very clearly more desirable than others. Rich vs poor, employed vs unemployed, smart vs dumb, etc.

Faking penis pictures for fake online sex is a means of escapism. In the end, the culprits are only hurting themselves because once the computer gets turned off they're forced back into reality. You can't photoshop the real world! I daresay rather than conduct witch hunts for these individuals (as I once did), pity and ignore them (as I do now). They clearly have there own issues to deal with.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Help me understand, how does Alphamale need to assume status?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I fail to see how anything here is irony. :cool:

My original post was not asking the question "Why do people photoshop their pics?"

It's actually saying: "We know people photoshop their pics, and we're not going to accept those fake pics as genuine!"

==

You are correct in thinking that this site is for the glorification of large penises. However, it's about glorifying REAL, genuinely large penises - not fake(d) ones.

Yes, I see why someone would want to edit their photos to make it seem to everyone that they are much larger than they are, but that doesn't mean that doing so is ok or should be accepted.

==

The whole "status" argument is also yours and yours alone. I post my pictures here for the same reason that other people who have a lot of pics up here do: because people like to look at them.

It's not about trying to "attain some kind of status" and I really don't see how that relates to people photoshopping/editing their pics anyway.

You're not saying it's ok for people to photoshop their pics now, are you? :wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More examples of Photoshopping:

10inchcock2008 (you will see that the first photo in his gallery is from the same artificer as the photo from Muscle14 that I posted earlier; both have been posted in the galleries here by numerous different people pretending to be the owner of this non-existent monster cock)

11incher (the third photo is the giveaway; it reminds me of what Lisa Simpson says to Bart when the latter tries to make the D's on his postcard look like A's instead of more plausible B's: "Oh, Bart, you got greedy!")

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
11incher (the third photo is the giveaway; it reminds me of what Lisa Simpson says to Bart when the latter tries to make the D's on his postcard look like A's instead of more plausible B's: "Oh, Bart, you got greedy!")

Great reference Cal...you just made me smile. Thanks :smile:

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Come on guys, you aren't fooling anyone now and you never were - seriously it's time to stop!

Seems like we have plenty of new people popping up that think they can fool others into believing they are huge with edited pictures. If you're already big, then be happy with it. Don't try and make your already big cock look even bigger with editing.

Some classic members do the same thing (you know who you are). It's not legit to mix in a few real pictures of your cock amongst numerous badly and obviously edited photos.

We all know the tricks: standing against solid backgrounds, using bad shading/shadow effects around the areas that are edited that wouldn't even normally have a shadow, adding inches by coloring them in (at least pick your same damn skin tone color), using zoom/stretch/fisheye effects, putting words across the altered areas where parts of the letters just happen to curve over the editing, squeezing with your hand at the base and then altering the rest of the cock that is showing, editing in rulers/tape measures etc. etc.

And those are just the common ones. Some people have gotten very creative with what they will go through to get the perfect "to be edited" photo.

And the worst is the people who will show a measurement photo in the 7-9" range, but the rest of their edited photos make them look 10"+. Ok, so in your measuring photo you look big, but in every other photo your cock looks like an elephant's trunk and you're telling us nothing has changed? :confused:

I know we are dealing with the internet and that fantasies are running wild, but something much hotter than fantasy is REALITY.

Big is big - let's keep it that way. No need to alter your photos and in turn alter someone else's perception of your cock size... especially if it's big already! :smile:

What if there was a thread expressly for posting faked pictures? Or maybe even a separate gallery for "wall of shame" postings. Rules would have to be established to protect the innocent, LOL!

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What if there was a thread expressly for posting faked pictures? Or maybe even a separate gallery for "wall of shame" postings. Rules would have to be established to protect the innocent, LOL!

Good thinking...they should do that at least for the fakers to justify themselves and be proud of their fake/photoshopped photos..work of art..LoL:wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be opposed to that. There is too much uncertainty about identifying faked photos, unless you have the original version to put alongside the altered one. As for the ones that are obviously faked -- if they are obviously faked, then there is no need to expose the fakery.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure there are some pictures that everyone thinks are real and they are altered as well... so unless we all meet in the same room it really doesn't matter.... If some folks want to fool themselves and other lpsg members get turned on by their pics, who cares??

D

deleted136887

This won't meet with much agreement, but...if you feel the need to share photos of your private area with the whole world, it doesn't really matter whether or not you're showing your own self or a photo that isn't you. Either way, you're already so far gone from the person you once were to do something like that.

If you feel the need to call yourself "girthyman", withoout any photographic proof, then that is fine . Don't expect anyone to believe you .
If you feel the need to look at photos of OTHER people's "private area's", which most people nowadays calls cock, dick, pussy, etc , without of course displaying your own, of course, you may be so far gone as to be a voyeur? a common peeping tom?
I we choose to display our cocks/pussie etc publicly, then surely that is our choice, and we have the right to resent people who fake their photos.
PS thanks for your detective work Calboner. Spot-on as allways.