PSA: All You Photoshop/Pic Editing People Aren't Fooling Anyone!

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To nohidingstyle: I'm all for identifying fakes, but please don't provide training on how to Photoshop images. If however you can provide information on how to tell real from fakes without giving Photoshop how-to information that would be great! I very much enjoy looking at real penises and have no desire to see anything not real. Also, those fake images can tend to make some guys feel inferior and we certainly don't need that. Everyone needs to have a positive self image. I just wish more people could learn to be satisfied with who they are naturally (both men and women), something I'm still working on myself, lol.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
years ago i used to be on ratemycock.com

obviously the top cocks were photoshopped... but i kept submitting my normal pics anyway. i'd get some 6-9s, but never a 10.

i'm okay at photoshop and started submitting shopped pics. i started getting better numbers. at some point getting a higher number meant more than anything else within that forum.

then i met LPSG where the fakes are obv fake and the real are obv real. got a big confidence boost though i know i'm not even close to the biggest on here.

i've been thinking of creating a tutorial on how to photoshop your photos to be realistically larger. it's complicated and requires skill and dedication to do correctly.

either way the goal would be to help others identify fakes. but i worry that publishing that kind of information would do more to help others turn their 4" into 6", their 6" into 9" and their 8" into 13" LOL... so...

thoughts?

are you serious? You want to train people to be able to fake their pics? Yeah I'd say thats a big no. It's not like they cant figure it out but you don't need to help them.

I keep asking why guys want "fake" kudos, and "fake" admiration for their fake penises. Whats the point? Do you just mentally trick yourself into believing thats its really you?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I keep asking why guys want "fake" kudos, and "fake" admiration for their fake penises. Whats the point? Do you just mentally trick yourself into believing thats its really you?

Yeah, that's my biggest "huh?" too. I think you have it right: They really do trick themselves into thinking that the coos of admiration are based in reality, and then jerk off over the giant baseless ego stroke that they just got for their fake cock. The human mind is a weird place sometimes.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, that's my biggest "huh?" too. I think you have it right: They really do trick themselves into thinking that the coos of admiration are based in reality, and then jerk off over the giant baseless ego stroke that they just got for their fake cock. The human mind is a weird place sometimes.
Do you really think that's it? I've been puzzled by this ever since I came aboard here, so much so that I even thought about starting a thread with this question. I mean, I get that people create whole fake personas and live vicariously through the internet to compensate for their perceived RL deficiencies, though I can't personally relate. I even get that a fella might fake big dick pics to be admired, respected, get more friends, whatever. But the idea that someone jacks off to random internet comments about their dick pics, much less their fake dick pics, just boggles my mind. I can't imagine jacking off to someone talking about my real dick in person IRL (I'd much rather they show me how much they like it) -- much less jacking off while reading random comments about it on the internet -- much less if I knew it was all based on fakery.

You're right though, the human mind is a weird place.

Last edited:

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This explains Milli Vanilli

I tought it might've mostly been the money.

I join all those puzzled by this as well.

I was wondering what they do or would do
when meeting people "in the flesh".
How do they explain things?

That being said, I confess, I've used PhotoShop™ at times;
color correction, brightning very dark images, cropping...

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I tought it might've mostly been the money.

I join all those puzzled by this as well.

I was wondering what they do or would do
when meeting people "in the flesh".
How do they explain things?

That being said, I confess, I've used PhotoShop™ at times;
color correction, brightning very dark images, cropping

Those are perfectly valid alterations to make to an image. When one starts using the cloning tool to enlarge their tool? That's when it goes too far.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can't imagine jacking off to someone talking about my real dick in person IRL (I'd much rather they show me how much they like it) -- much less jacking off while reading random comments about it on the internet -- much less if I knew it was all based on fakery.[/COLOR]

I think (and I am not a psychologist) that it's a combination of exhibitionism and insecurity. Someone who has an exhibitionist streak (like me!) certainly finds it hot to know that someone else is aroused by watching me in a state of arousal. If someone had that particular trigger AND was terribly insecure about their own body, they would want to gain as much attention as possible without putting their (in their own mind) 'inadequate' body out there for possible mockery. Bring on the fakes, wanting to here that others are turned on by watching them, but unable to put their real selves on the line.

Not fact, just a theory.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i agree its sucks when people use false a photo as themselves
but a good morph is sometimes hot anyways.
we all love fantasy and sometimes a good photoshop can show how talented a person is as an artist try not to condem these guys to much
morphs make great fapping material lol ;)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i agree its sucks when people use false a photo as themselves
but a good morph is sometimes hot anyways.
we all love fantasy and sometimes a good photoshop can show how talented a person is as an artist try not to condem these guys to much
morphs make great fapping material lol ;)

I can see your point.

However, on a site like this where most people are being true about who they are, what they really look like, etc., when people post fake or edited pics it takes away from the genuine element.

Does it 'completely' take away the genuineness? No, but it does hurt it.

==

Btw, ty all for the support. :smile:

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
... on a site like this where most people are being true about who they are, what they really look like, etc., when people post fake or edited pics it takes away from the genuine element.

If I see a well morphed cock, even if I know it's fake, it can still be great fantasy material. It would be a great practice for fantasy/morph/"borrowed" photos were marked in such as way as to be easily differentiated from the real thing. This way there's no misrepresentation, but photoshopers/gimpers can still have fun and get feedback on their efforts.