PSA: Our Most Valued Member Quercusone has a 10 Inch Cock!

D

deleted136887

Q has the balls(and the cock) to prove in a court of his peers that he is what he claims.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Photoshopped. Just look at the edge of the measuring tape over the cock.

the measuring tape goes a bit past the base of his penis
his cock is angled downwards while the measuring tape looks to be less angled down...this makes the illusion that the penis reaches further down the measuring tape

look at his hands in comparison to the cock. looks to me as if he could fit two on there. So are you telling me his hands are 5" wide?

These two dudes are whacked out of their respective heads.

Anyway...The Q has the most legit large penis on the whole of LPSG. Period.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and your measuring wrong!!!!!! you have to have your cock at a 90 degree angle from your body when standing, angling it downward and kneeling adds inches..

pfft... people need to learn to do it right

still a great cock, but cmon ppl
Show us how to do it right then, you have a gallery... :rolleyes:

schmidt44

Just Browsing
Media
How come he's starting at 1.5 inch mark. Fishy. 8.5 at most. Let's see him put some quarters like the others. No more than 8 or 9.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How come he's starting at 1.5 inch mark. Fishy. 8.5 at most. Let's see him put some quarters like the others. No more than 8 or 9.
I'm very strict. Look at my statistical history.
Well, Q, is close to the double digits. But more than your '8.5" at most' than you guessed.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yep looks ~10" to me. Funny how one of the men considered to have the biggest dick out there is just hitting double digits, yet people swear up and down that they've been gang-banged by two 12" guys and knew a guy 10 years ago who "must have been" 15".

The absolute max you'll see is ~10" BPEL. Fattest width is ~7". Don't think we've ever seen anyone with both those measurements.

It's funny that people are critical of the 10" measurement (looks like a reasonably accurate BPEL to me - obviously angled to put it a little over 10.5" but yeah 10"), but the thread was originally started because people always claim he must be 14"+

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
(looks like a reasonably accurate BPEL to me - obviously angled to put it a little over 10.5" but yeah 10")
I think he might lose a little more than that if he lifted it straight out to the standard 90 and used a rigid rule where you could see the start, but yeah we are splitting hairs and he's definitely huge.

Crunch

PS@Oscar- I think that's just where a bunch of pubes have clumped together and all decided to curl the same way.

Yep looks ~10" to me. Funny how one of the men considered to have the biggest dick out there is just hitting double digits, yet people swear up and down that they've been gang-banged by two 12" guys and knew a guy 10 years ago who "must have been" 15".

The absolute max you'll see is ~10" BPEL. Fattest width is ~7". Don't think we've ever seen anyone with both those measurements.

It's funny that people are critical of the 10" measurement (looks like a reasonably accurate BPEL to me - obviously angled to put it a little over 10.5" but yeah 10"), but the thread was originally started because people always claim he must be 14"+
This - he seems 10" to me - and also the biggest I've seen on here. I automatically discount anyone who claims above 10" for themselves.

"Most valued member" because of dick size?
He's got a nice garden, too. :tongue: