PSA - shaking your titties is the hottest thing ever

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All women should do this occasionally for their man.

I had one chick I asked to shake her titties side to side and I got "what am I? Your personal puppet/robot?"

Such a simple act, if you don't do it you're a heathen!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darling, I don't dare jiggle them more than they already do. I don't think Florida needs an earthquake.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
GUH! I'm talking about a little side to side swinging action not jumping up and down.

So hot, girls. You should reconsider.

By the way, if your tits are shaking...nobody is looking at your stomach. Fyi. 'Sayin.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE it when a girl does this. Current gf will shake them in front of me then start slapping me in the face with them. GRAND!!!!

As for the belly moving a bit....we ain;t looking at your belly and even so - we love you the way you are and love it when you shake them for us!!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
GUH! I'm talking about a little side to side swinging action not jumping up and down.

So hot, girls. You should reconsider.

By the way, if your tits are shaking...nobody is looking at your stomach. Fyi. 'Sayin.
awwwww what a shame! I love my stomach being ogled at:biggrin1:

yes but when a woman has big tits they jump up and down and jiggle all around,abit to the left and abit to the right and everywhere else inbetween times:tongue:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
These girls must be doin it wrong. We'd all better have a session so I can coach deez hoes on proper titty shakin technique. ;)

I just pictured a bunch of garden instruments running around with boobies! Quite a funny picture...heehee.

have your considered a nanny?

*PMs resume*

:deal:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i sent a vid clip of mine bouncing up & down in a bra to my bf, because i thought it was just comedic. he said there was nothing to laugh at there.

it seems men love a jiggle.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never realized how erotic this was until I had a girlfriend who would "shimmy" from time to time to get me hot (it worked). By the way, the gal who played the topless club dancer in Saturday Night Fever does a very nice job of this while dancing to disco music. Unfortunately, the clip is too brief.

I think the trick to this is to sway side to side relatively slowly while simultaneously flexing laterally at the hips in order to get the titties rhythmically swaying side to side. Its hypnotizing for guys and they sometimes start foaming at the mouth.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you guys find it hot..... ok, I'll give it a shot next time. But I'm afraid once they start, they might not stop....

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you want them to stop, just ask your guy to grab hold of them. Should be fun and challenging, sort of like one of those arcade games.