Psst, if you want to sound like an ignorant person lacking sophistication & grace...

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's what Sklar is saying.

Not kinda,

not sorta,

but exactly what he just said.

Seriously, what was the point on typing this?
Anyone with a brain knows that the OP was making a general comment regarding all of the insults flying back and forth. Did it really need to be spelled out all because he didn't use the word Republitard or whatever the extremists on the left are saying?

But, but.... but WAIT! He didn't mention Libertard, or Centidiot... or... or... Statistard! OMG! He's biiiiiiiiiiassssssssed!!!!

Do we have to list every single insult ever typed in order to illustrate the point being made? So sorry that you need the OP to intellectually hold your hand through this discussion. :rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your problem is sophistry, not irony. Even an autodidact intellectual should be able to detect the difference.

First off, I didn't create this thread. Secondly, look at my first response on this thread... and if you don't want to take the time to hit your back arrow, let me copy/paste it for you:

I think it goes both ways, Sklar...

From the very beginning, I suggested that the comment was to imply fault for all those who use comments similar to "libtard". That is, unless you assume "both ways" to be a comment on bisexuality yet I don't think anyone is talking cock in this thread.

Again, why could someone like me figure this out and others couldn't? Perhaps you wanted to see it as a problem so you can feel validated to whine, bitch and moan about some kind of deception that is not there to begin with? if you have issue with how "partisan" this thread is and how it unfairly targets conservatives, take that up with the OP.

As if someone can say the word "Repugnican" and actually sound intelligent. Jeez. :rolleyes:

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Blah blah blah.....

Seriously, Vinyl, you don't need to fly off the handle every time you respond to me.

I promised to help you work through that horribly embarrassing post you made. I mean it. I just want to help you get that anger out, get past the shame, and get to where you can respond like a normal person again.

Let ME help YOU.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seriously, Vinyl, you don't need to fly off the handle every time you respond to me.

I promised to help you work through that horribly embarrassing post you made. I mean it. I just want to help you get that anger out, get past the shame, and get to where you can respond like a normal person again.

Let ME help YOU.

You can help me by stop ASCII tugging on my nuts.
I mean, I'm already slapping you around on one thread. You really want to make it two? And I appreciate your stalker-like interest, but I'm not into conversion duty nor do I mercy date. :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really like the use of the word libtard. But I am a free-speech guy, I respect people's right to use the word. But if a person loves to use it in regards to liberals...well, that user can handle being called a republican't, retortican, reflubblican, and/or not limited to refuglican.