Psycho mike/ catherwood?

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
every time i see that guy, the hotter he gets... the smile, the beautiful face as a whole, PHENOMENAL legs (noticed it in his last dance before he was eliminated, but really saw it on tonight's show), and cute little ass. he definitely got a spot on my hot list. i wish i had discovered this guy sooner. i'm glad dwts kept bringing him back... and tonight, in that little body suit... MY GOD. i'll be waiting for a clip of that, as well as stills of it...

he's so hot! lol

032911-psycho-mike-still.jpg

f7kh.jpg

cpzp.jpg

kgmm.jpg

ztmnrk.jpg

Reactions: Elibee2178

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Mcfly76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't care if he's hung... he's fuckin sexy. it's not like i'd ever get to experience him, so whether he's hung or not doesn't matter... andy dick said it was decent from what he could tell, lol...........oh, and i'll definitely check out that site for more pics... but i'll wait til tomorrow... i've already worn myself out for the night 0=)

Reactions: CUBE

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
More on him in other threads too:
Briefs made yet another wonderful recent appearance on current National Prime Time Major Network TV (ABC's "Dancing With The Stars"):

Some of this is also taken from this thread too:

yes, he was really poppin! he was doin that "come fuck me" dancin, lol. then, mike catherwood keeps poppin up with his fine ass. i think my dick popped up immediately when they showed him in his briefs... that show is hot & doin so much!

Thank you for alerting me to this I almost deleted the current "Dancing With The Stars" results show from my TIVO (after finding out who got voted off).
But thanks to your post about Mike I went back and found his underwear scenes and loved them.
I've included a screen cap of his HOT ASS in his Briefs below, thanks again for alerting me to go find this!:

Attached Images:DWTS - Mike in his Sexy BRIEFS -1.jpg

Some of this is also taken from this thread too: http://www.lpsg.org/64554-maxsim-chmerkovskiy-3.html#post3425807

thank you SO much for this still... i knew someone would post a pic of that eventually...
i blasted myself in the face when i went back and watched him being goofy in his briefs...
i honestly don't know how i had never heard of him before dwts... he is fucking beautiful. i think he's as hot as maks and mark.... yep, i said it... it's that serious...

Last edited: