Psychological reasons of size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mrt1969, Jan 22, 2008.

1. mrt1969

mrt1969 New Member

From my own experience and what ive read penis is not very important to women.Most studies show penis size has little to do with female sexual pleasure and women are unlikely to end a relationship or start one because of size.
    However aren't these studies missing the point though?

For women isn't there a psychological reason for wanting a man with a big one?just knowing that he's bigger than her ex or girlfriends partner's surely is a psychological boost ?
    Dont women feel more feminine when faced with a larger penis?
    more appreciative and proud to have its attention?

Do women feel more powerful when faced with a small cock and more submissive when faced with a large one?

2. THEEman

THEEman New Member

Makes sense

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

It does not make sense - it is utter piffle!

What is this generic 'women' shit anyway? We all have our own tastes and predelictions - these vary widely. Maybe one woman may feel more submissive with a large cocked lover, another might feel more in control because she's 'more of a woman' for being able to take it*. And as for 'appreciative and proud to have its attention' - Oh please. Maybe the man attached to it... maybe, but not because of his cock size, or at least not necessarily (there may be women who think like that, I don't know any of them).

Penis size is important to women - we have discussed this over and over (do a search if you don't believe me), some women like big, others like average, others like small, some like any combination of two, or all three, size groups - or different kinds of sex with different sized men. Size is important - it just is not the be all and end all for some women. For others it is, but not that many.

Do women get a psychological boost from having a big cocked man? I don't - I don't think I'm better than X cos X's boyfriend is packing 6 and mine is packing 8. I certainly have never had a friend or acquaintance who's expressed that kind of thinking either.

Women's feelings about / preferences for cock size are all highly individual.

*I'm not saying this is true or what I think - just sugesting alternative mindsets

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yep, we're all different. I certainly don't fit the "I have a bigger guy than my female friends do, so I win!" mentality. I do have a lot of the "in control...more of a woman because I'm able to take it" though! I wouldn't put it in exactly those words, but something like that describes me to a tee! I don't think I'm better than other women, just different in my own way, which some of the bigger guys like. :smile:

5. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I have found that many guys have this mentality - the "I have a hotter wife/girlfriend, so I win" idea. I confess to holding these sentiments at times.

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I can't speak for all women but I'm going to anyway - none of your reasons for liking big cocks apply to us.

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I do have that somewhat when it comes to looks :biggrin1: Not as much with size as my friends are unlikely to find out about that! I dated one guy for a while just because he was so good-looking. :smile: His personality was ok but not super compatible with mine. We drifted apart after a couple of months...

It was fun while it lasted though - and I found out that I really do have a visual orientation when it comes to arousal. Yeah... looks DO count!

(for the record, the good-looking guy above was average sized...)

8. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Putting aside your very dubious claims not-so-cleverly posed as questions, your post doesn't even make sense. You start out by admitting that most studies on the issue have found that size isn't that important to most women, but then you immediately say words to the effect of, "These studies are missing the point because size is important to women, and here's why." That's a total non sequitur, and your attempts to bridge the gap by taking a "psychological" angle don't work -- couldn't women's non-preference for big dicks also be psychological?

9. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

notthe7 says that she likes big cocks for physical reasons

10. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Maybe I'm somehow mistaken, but if I recall correctly, and I'm almost certain I do, it has appeared to me that almost all women (even those who state a preference for average during sex) admit that the sight of a big one is an extra turn on to them. So it seems to me that big ones do have at least a psychological edge in that way.

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Nope. Its ALL physical

12. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not denying that among women who prefer a larger penis, the reasons may be psychological more than physical for some of them. But the OP was essentially saying that every bit of research that says the majority of women don't think size is very important is wrong, based on some poorly-articulated declarations about psychology in general.

Draft saved Draft deleted