Psychological turn-ons

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, what is everyone's biggest psychological turn-on? You know when your brain is still functioning in some reasonable manner.

For me I think its when someone turns wicked-playful on you. I can't resist that....AT ALL. Maybe I'm just a sucker for that, but it works on me almost every time.

I know there are other ones that get me, but that's my #1.

What's everybody else's?

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My top mental turn on is when my boyfriend and I are sitting across from each other at a restaraunt,and he just starts smiling,like he's enjoying a private joke:rolleyes:
My other turn on is the way his eyes seem to sparkle each time he smiles,or when he yawns and stretches his arms:banana: :smlove2: Even the most basic,mundane things that man does drives me insane:rolleyes:

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dirty talk bordering on cock worship:

ie fuck me, yeah! god your cock is so fucking big, its so deep! fuck me harder...etc

No one has actually done that to date, most I've had is fuck me (said in monotone which is shit, I want enthusiasm) and 'you're so big' which was said matter-of-factly too...

I want someone to talk real dirty and ideally squirt I think. Also when a girl just grabs my cock its hot.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagining or actually grabbing a person on the hips/waste, whether the person is clothed or not, from behind is an automatic turn on.

It is like flipping on a light switch.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ultravires said:
some random hot guy walked in my house and kidnapped me. :p
it has never happened, but i am very turned on by that idea.
Sounds like fun....but, he had better be well endowed (9+) and at least attactive ...:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
visceraltuning said:
Imagining or actually grabbing a person on the hips/waste, whether the person is clothed or not, from behind is an automatic turn on.

Yep for me too...

Be taken by surprise and see the hunger and urgency for me in his yes...and keep most of the clothes on...who has time to take them off...he coming from behind and grab my breast, butt & kitty with full big hands...not little fingers but big full hands grabs...hmmmmmmmmm....

:tongue:

Teasing and forbidden places too...be given the look that melts me and wets and have to wait a bit & run to be "feed" by him...

Outdoors sex...hmmm...hehehehe...

Imagining, reading, write about those things...

Ok...i'm ready....:fing02:

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we're out in public and a girl leans over and softly tells me what she's going to do to me later, preferably in a very slutty manner (though she's outwardly a very 'respectable' girl). Or just that kind of touch and look in her eye that tells me what she's thinking.

A girl with a nice accent, well spoken but not prissy, and intelligence = lust.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Yep for me too...

Be taken by surprise and see the hunger and urgency for me in his yes...and keep most of the clothes on...who has time to take them off...he coming from behind and grab my breast, butt & kitty with full big hands...not little fingers but big full hands grabs...hmmmmmmmmm....

Teasing and forbidden places too...be given the look that melts me and wets and have to wait a bit & run to be "feed" by him...

Outdoors sex...hmmm...hehehehe...

Imagining, reading, write about those things...

Ok...i'm ready....:fing02:

DEAR G*D!!! :tongue2:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
visceraltuning said:

I have a weakness for lycra. If I'm in a speedo or similar, and a guy or girl in their swimsuit sits in my lap, I'm screwed because I get excited easily and it is impossible to hide, especially if I'm wearing dork shorts (board shorts) because the loose fabric just tents upwards, and outwards. It was an embarassing moment I'll never forget. I tried to cover it with a towel, but even that tented, looking like the big top circus tent.:redface:

Surprisingly, though I bottom for nobody, spooning me really turns me on. It's never happened to me beyond rubbing in lycra or underwear, but I had sort of a secondary orgasm, not a sperm kind of orgasm, more like a eyes roll to the bak of your head, heart racing, body trembling, chills all over, shortened breath, make your hair stand on end kind of orgasm.:cool:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I had sort of a secondary orgasm, not a sperm kind of orgasm, more like a eyes roll to the bak of your head, heart racing, body trembling, chills all over, shortened breath, make your hair stand on end kind of orgasm.:cool:
Oh, that kind of orgasm, eh? Yeah, I know what you mean. :tongue:

Media
john_t said:
For me I think its when someone turns wicked-playful on you. I can't resist that....AT ALL. Maybe I'm just a sucker for that, but it works on me almost every time.

That one works for me, too! I like being messed with by someone I like and trust, and messing with them.

I also like it when someone goes out of their way to get to know me. I will never seek attention, and can be difficult to get to know, but I am always blown away when someone makes that move with me.

And that "dozy embrace" in BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, I could go for some of that with anyone.

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
but I had sort of a secondary orgasm, not a sperm kind of orgasm, more like a eyes roll to the bak of your head, heart racing, body trembling, chills all over, shortened breath, make your hair stand on end kind of orgasm.:cool:

And that's NOT a sperm kind of orgasm? I'd hate to see what happens to you when you really cum. :biggrin1:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A huge turn on is the thought of a guy
stark naked and I am still fully clothed,
right down to the shoes...it makes him
my toy and it's every bit as hot in reality,
as it is just thinking about it. :wink:

* her awed face when I take off
* taking some compliments about my size while she sucking