PT-141: Any one tried it?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by nrock, Oct 29, 2010.

1. nrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's an experimental peptide out there called PT-141. While it was being tested as a tanning alternative, it was found that the male test subjects got wildly horny hours after administration. It was also found that blood pressure was raised considerably just after administration, but this was not what caused the sexual arousal.

Has anyone tried this? It's available from several suppliers, I've seen. Voice of reason says to stay away from experimental drugs (duh). But my cock is pointing in another direction. LOL

2. RideRocket

Gold Member

3. nrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep.. had read it. Thanks man. Looking for personal experiences. surely some horny fucker here has tried it. LOL

4. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    Tried it. Used it under the name "Melanotan 2". I just Wikied them both, same chemical compound.
    Gave me a good tan. I did get a couple odd freckles from it though. Still there from seven or so months ago. Made my skin flushed and tingley too. That, along with a pretty consistant headache that lasted for at least half a day, made me discontinue use. I really didn't notice any sexual enhancement or change in libido either. That's my two cents on it.

5. nrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks TD.. I was pretty sure I read this stuff didn't do much for a tan. I"ll have to read up on it more.

6. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    Just if you decide to try it watch out for those sides! If I can dig up some links I previously read I'll forward them to you.

7. nrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks dude!

8. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

In the next few weeks I will be giving this a try. I have been very careful about sourcing it because a great deal of what is being marketed out there has other things in it and it has been said that those items cause a great number of problems. There are several groups dealing with PT-141 and Melanotan II though I do not belong to any of them. Now, I have relatively severe ED and it has been said that this or this combined with an oral will make things work without the same sensations I am used to with Quadmix. Personally, my main reason for trying this is cost which is far less than Quadmix which is just under $10 per injection. There are a number of variables and another added benefit for me is that fact that I am also interested in Melanotan II. If the 141 works I will then try Melanotan II from the same source. I am very fair skinned and do not tan, living on a horse ranch and having had both parents develop skin cancer, and the results of the original studies out of Arizona have been very promising. The best I can say is that the try is worth the effort.

I will bring full reports from (3) lab rabbits to this site when we have completed our own research and experiences.

9. midlosole

Gold Member

If you're looking into it, then I'll be very interested in your findings. :smile:

10. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

141 Documentation

This is the beginning of documentation of the experiences of several individuals with regards to the peptide PT-141 (bremelanotide). It is not an endorsement of the use of this compound and it is not intended to provide anything other than the information learned from the experience of three men who did use it. No dosages or titration techniques will be discussed here. These will not be given in P.M.’s either for legal reasons and to protect the owners of this board as well as those who have been willing to share their PT-141 experiences with you. There are numerous boards and websites out there dedicated to the usage of both PT-141 and Melanotan II with that information. At this time it is considered a “Research chemical” in the United States and is in that category. Each jurisdiction worldwide has different rules regarding the ordering and status of this peptide. The information provided here is based on information gained from a sub-Q injection. For some time it was thought that this could be made into an effective nasal spray. Current information tends to indicate that this route of administration increases chances for several undesirable side effects and greatly reduces effectiveness.

Understand that the administration techniques also pose their own set of risks as do the sources and the purity of the peptide. If this peptide is sourced from a disreputable place overseas, and it is polluted with fillers and other substances use of it even on an experimental basis can pose great risk to your health. There is a ton of information out there and it is not difficult to find. If you read this and feel that this is something with which you want to experiment, then spent at least two years on the research before you invest your time and know from beginning to end every phase of what you are doing. Know damn well what you are risking and if you still feel motivated in this regard, do everything to minimize those risks to yourself.

Patient #1 is a 58 year old male. Patient has a diagnosis of severe E.D. and is on prescribed Quadmix injections for this problem. Severity of E.D. is sufficient that oral medications commonly used for this without other modalities in place are not sufficient to achieve penetration. There are some indicators that PT-141 is effective at it’s peak in cases of severe E.D. Others indicate that PT-141 when combined with oral E.D, drugs may greatly increase their effectiveness, we shall find out over time.

Research has indicated that among the first side effects encountered after injection is nausea which takes place anywhere from 15-30 minutes after the injection in a percentage of users. In most individuals the nausea subsides quite quickly, (15-30 minutes) but there are some cases where individuals of low body weight experience nausea for the duration of the active time of the peptide in the body. Also mentioned are a percentage of men who exhibit wildly increased libido, and a few have ever reported an elimination of the refractory period after ejaculation making them ready to go a second and sometimes a third time immediately. Erectile effects are reported to start anywhere from 4-6 hours after the injection, and may remain in effect at a “usable” level for a duration of as few as four hours or as many as 10 hours from time of onset again depending on the chemistry of the individual. The effectiveness and constant erections can vary widely between individuals.

Peptide based erections are not a priapism and in my own research I was not able to substantiate any individual who had ever suffered priapism from use of this peptide.
    Patient #1 First Injection.

The initial dosage was decided as a test dosage with the sub-Q injection taken at 7:15 P.M. All initial side effects experienced were extremely mild to the point of being barely noticeable. Over the first hour there were some sensations of “flushing” and tingling that were barely noticeable. A headache appeared at about the fifteen minute mark and disappeared completely over the next fifteen minutes on it’s own. I had taken a small dosage of pink bismuth solution just in case regarding the nausea, but it was not sufficient to act as a preventative agent, it was just enough to cut it down if it did indeed take place. There were no significant gastrointestinal disturbances noted at the first relatively low test dosage. This first injection was timed deliberately based on research so that any sexual benefits would take place between eleven P.M. and two A.M.. The concept here was to have absolute privacy during that time so that I would be able to explore the effects. At about 2 A.M. there was a brief window where I was able to induce an erection in bed simply by thinking erotic thoughts and though not the greatest erection in the world, it was sufficient at one point to achieve penetration. Considering that I am a diagnosed E.D. patient this was a definite marker that something in fact was going on. The window was a small one, but when testing out something like this, one never knows if there will be an allergic reaction. For this reason, the initial test dosage is always very small in anything. As far as injection reaction the site chosen was the “belly” for the sub-Q. There was some injection site stinging for about 1 hour after the injection. This can be a result of the chemical composition of the bacteriostatic water mixed with the 141. I have heard it reported by many that there can be a substantial increase in libido from the use of 141. I cannot say that I experienced this enough to be recognizable.

The next injection will be done as soon as time permits and will probably be a 50% increase in dosage from the initial trial dosage. No effects were experienced indicating potential allergy or anaphylactic shock reactions from the test injection, so the next injection dosage can be increased.

At the initial test dosage the effects discussed were present and the positive benefits present but so low in strength as to be ineffective for use as a substitute for known E.D. medications for me.

11. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Patient #1 Notes for next injection or injections

The dosage of the second injection will be increased by 50%. I have two maybe three more injections in mind and will document those as well depending on the outcome or experiences of this one.

I have experienced enough since injection number one to let me know that there is some minor injection site tenderness that lasted a couple of days.

To anyone contemplating trying this substance remember to learn about the principles of titration as part of your studies before the fact.

The final injection or injections will include oral E.D. medications to see if there is a synergistic effect between the two, with one making the other work more efficiently.

Based on my skin type I am planning on repeating this series using Melanotan II.
    This will also be tried on two more individuals within the house to see if they experience any effects that have been documented elsewhere. Right now we have something, but what we have is not a miracle and at the low dosage is not sufficient to provide any benefits for me personally. Again, I am an E.D. patient and documented sufficiently to have a legitimate prescription for injectable E.D. medication. The next thing to remember however is that in spite of this I did have some very minor reactions and that is significant. It comes down to practicality and cost. If, for example the effective dosage was higher in cost than the standard injectable quadmix for which I have an Rx, the 141 may profit others but would not be practical nor advisable for me. The Melanotan II which is supposedly as sexually active as the PT-141 is cheaper and when purchased in bulk substantially so. It also has the tanning benefits and is most effective in very light skinned people, which is of benefit to me for a different reason. I tried to participate in the original University studies, but at the time I checked they were already “full”. The concept here is complete and well documented information to the best of my ability. Remember that as I have said previously there are numerous sources for information on dosages and the other medical information. I cannot post that information here because of liability, but finding that information is easy and it is plentiful. Again I repeat, any type of injection has dangers and if you do not know what you are doing you are risking your life at worst and your health if you experience an allergic or anaphylactic reaction. In disclaimer this is presented for your information only and is not an endorsement of or recommendation for the usage of this peptide by myself or by this website. Under the right circumstances the injection of this or other substances can prove fatal. If you are interested devote many hours in study before you purchase the materials and understand all of the possibilities good and bad.

Patient #2 First Injection PT-141

Patient #2 is a 24-year-old male with no known health problems at this time.
    Dosage of these peptides is based on body weight and the more weight and or mass the person has the higher the dosage required for it to be effective. This is a 24-year-old bodybuilder currently at the end of a cutting cycle. He is 5’5” tall and weighs 180 pounds with 17.5 inch arms etc. (The last bulking cycle ended at well over 220lbs)

The injection was administered at 4:45 P.M. because of other commitments. There was a mild localized injection site stinging pain at the time of injection which is common to this peptide. It is extremely mild and not anything of concern.

There was zero with regards to nausea and no gastrointestinal symptoms of any kind appeared for him at any point in time. During the first hour, patient felt some recurring flushing and tingling around his face and ears.

Patient experienced an initial full erection without sexual stimulation at just about the 4 hour mark into the injection. Patient was viewing non sexual material on television when the erection took place. The initial full erection lasted about 15 minutes. After fifteen minutes the initial erection began to fade. For the next 45 minutes the erection would harden and wane never getting below 50% erect. There was still no sexual stimulation. Total duration for the constant recurrent erections was about 70 minutes. Based on bodyweight a higher dosage with this patient is definitely a possibility. Patient experienced a definite increase in sex drive during this period of time. It was not in any manner uncontrollable, but as the patient was already engaged in a television program and knew that other shots were yet to come any actual sexual activity seemed unnecessary at that moment.

Patient #1 Second Injection PT-141

Patient #1 is a 58-year-old-male with a bodyweight just under 200# with a diagnosis of erectile dysfunction of a severe enough nature to qualify for an Rx for Quadmix injections. Refer to previous postings on more patient details.

Second Injection at double the strength of the first injection was administered at 4:35 P.M. Local site injection stinging as noted elsewhere. No noticeable gastrointestinal effects. Flushing and other symptoms as before.

At approximately 4 hours into the injection, testicles began churning as if stimulated by something. There was no spontaneous erection at this time in patient #1, but there was some feeling and sexual thoughts came to mind. This was not at an incredible level, but there was an ability with some manual manipulation to be able to induce an erection of mediocre quality which normally would not happen without E.D. medication or injection in this patient. This does indicate that there is something to this, but it also means that more injections are necessary and more must be learned and combining PT-141 with conventional E.D. medications should be tried. About 6 hours later, patient awakened from sleep in a state of “rut” and administered a very tiny dosage of Quadmix just sufficient to make decent relief and use of a Fleshlight possible. The interesting thing noted was that the residual of the PT-141 combined with the Quadmix extended the small dosage of
    Quadmix to create nearly a great 2 hour erection, sufficient to ejaculate twice and with great force. This indicates that the PT-141 may be of value when used with other E.D. agents improving their performance or extending their duration. In Patient #1 next injection should be done with oral E.D. medications to ascertain if the PT-141 will improve the function of the common orals to the point of working well. Normally singular orals do not work well in patient #1 making Quadmix necessary.

Because Melanotan II has the same sexual effects as PT-141 as well as the assisting of pigmentation, if these two related peptides can boost the effect of the oral E.D. medications, there may be value in timing intercourse to administration cycles of the Melanotan II. This would, if it works have the positive benefit of reducing the need for the Quadmix injections and or the dosage of the Quadmix if still required.

Research will continue. . . . . . . . . . . .

12. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Patient #2 Second Injection PT-141

Great discussion took place before all parameters were decided upon. Because #2 is a bodybuilder he proposed and wondered if giving the injection after eating, but, about 45-60 minutes before his workout would net any interesting findings. It was also decided to increase the dosage yet again based on the very light response to the injection which took place one week ago.

Because patient #2 has experienced zero gastrointestinal effects from the injections it was felt that both the increase in dosage and the effect of timing his workout and the strenuous exercise connected with it might net us more information. Is the absorption rate increased or affected by strenuous exercise? Will the duration or characteristics of the erections experienced be influenced by the increased dosage or exercise?

Remember that for patient #2 the onset time of the first erection was about 4 hours after the injection. Will this change with the exercise? The body part worked will be chest, which is not abdominals where the injection is given, but there will be increased circulation and heart rate as a result of oxygen transport.

There are other things that may have effects or influences on the use of PT-141.

There are in fact some bodybuilding supplements which may have the ability to influence or alter the response of PT-141 within the body. Today we will be dealing with exercise alone.

It is normal for #2 to wait 45-60 minutes after eating to begin his workout to avoid typical problems associated with exercise after food consumption.

- - -

Injection given sub-Q at 2:00 P.M.

Normal flushing and tingling at about 2:09 P.M.

No gastrointestinal problems or nausea even at increased dosage.

Workout started at 3:30 P.M. with first exercise being decline press.
    Subsequent exercises were flat and incline bench then flys. Fatigue level above normal, but that has been an ongoing problem for several weeks for all members of household because of rhinovirus.

During workout there were some minor moments with very weak partial erections not exceeding 10%. Workout completed at 4:30 PM

- - - - - - -

The one thing that is typical of PT-141 is when the initial erection hits it is initially as if some individual opened a “firehose” as far as “fill time”. This has been the situation here and other than that the erections are virtually the standard every day erection. #2 reports mild libido increase, but nothing that is earthshaking in any manner. With the increased dosage in #2 the initial erection trigger hit at about 4:45 PM which is quite a bit faster than the 4-6 hour time of the average. This may have been sped up by the workout causing the 141 to enter the system faster.

The initial erection hits without any form of sexual stimulation, but subsequent erections in #2 do require some stimulation to reach 90% or more on the strength of erection scale.

I am going to cease the PT-141 portion of this experiment at this point because I think we have enough information that would apply to 141 only. Considering that Melanotan II has the same effects and time schedule and is cheaper the rest will be continued under the Melanotan II phase of this trial.

- - - - - - - - - -

Basic Observations So Far:

PT-141 effectiveness is dependent on dosage versus body weight. It is going to take a great deal more to be effective in a 200 pound male than it will take for a 150 pound male. It is not effective enough at this stage to compete with normal erectile agents such as the injectable mixes obtained by prescription. One also has to be extremely careful with the source because pollutants or fillers can create major problems and cause damage.

I will not declare PT-141 a failure in any form. It definitely works but it has many inconveniences tied into it.

Some have the nausea. It was not experienced by either 1 or 2 on any significant level but this may also be a result of our body weights which are both over 180 pounds.

The erection time or when it “kicks in” is also not easily predictable. Many reportedly wait as many as 6 hours for that, and as you can see, it can happen a great deal sooner. Patient #2 had it kick in the first time at the 4 hour mark and the second injection kicked in after a workout at 4:45 P.M. and without any warning of any kind. This was 2hrs 45minutes. Exercise may have placed the stuff into warp drive as far as time.

Here are the erection percentage figures based on time:
    Remember that initially it popped up to full erection at 4:45 PM with no sexual stimulation at all. Here were the erection percentages as they took place.

4:56 PM 30%
    5:01 PM 90%
    5:02 PM 50%
    5:02 the valves were opened again and the erection returned to 90% within 10 seconds.

Minor stimulation according to #2 kept the erection at 95% and though sensations were normal, there was a beginning of pre-cum by 5:05 which increased in quantity from 5:05 to 5:18 where it was profuse even though #2 was not near ejaculation. This is a change from the normal time table, it normally takes a great deal longer.

With all stimulation cut off the erection had faded to 75% by 5:19 PM, to 50% by 5:20 and to 30% by 5:21 and down to 25% by 5:22. The erection returned to 90% within 15 seconds of stimulation. The speed of the erection is a change from normal and reduced stimulation is needed to produce it.

A normal j/o session produced essentially normal results with one exception, the erection took about 15 minutes to completely fade, and though tired a second round would have easily been possible. If there had been a sex partner involved a second round would probably have taken place.

On an hourly basis #2 checked his erection reaction to see how long it was before the erection rate slowed to normal. The results of that will be in the next posting as a footnote to Melanotan II.

13. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    very interesting read

#13 bimetaldude, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  14. martin60018

martin60018 Member

Albums:
    PT -141 works well, but you have to almost double the recommended dose to get these effects! it gets expensive

15. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I am fascinated by this as I have mild E. D. but the idea of spontaneous erections that can be prolonged for a period of time is a real plus. I have done tri-mix injections into the penis and get great erections that last about 40 min. but it does not affect sexual libido. A hard on without he desire.

16. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    Where do you get the PT 141 or the Quadmix or the Melanotan II

Draft saved Draft deleted