pube grooming

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. It looks better (IMO)
2. I don't think she wants a mouthful of hair, just as much as I don't. It's kind of a deal. She waxes, I trim. (and before you comment, she only waxes because she likes it, I'd be fine if she shaved)

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
norelco body groomer. i use the number 3 comb. leaves hair nice, low and even. makes the whole area masculine clean. meaning hairy but organized. and the freaking trimmer is so easy to use. gives the same results every time. i tried the number 2 and it is kind of low to my liking. you can use it without the combs as well and go clean and bald. works wet and dry. excellent product. use it on my underarms too when they start to stick out too far.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i just use a hair clippers, with either a number 1 or 2 guard. its fast, easy, and you don't have to worry about cuts or chemicals. plus it looks great.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
more details. i have just started shaving but i kinda got razor burn. does any one shave around their ass hole? what all should i shave

It's a bit of a time-intensive process. You might not be able to get it all shaven in one session.. if you have sensitive skin, shave as much as you can before the skin's raw (remember it's worse when you're in the shower, the oils from your skin are being rinced off and it's down to blade on skin after a bit), and do it again the next day to get the ones you missed.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife loves the feel of my balls smooth, so I shave them 2x a week. I also continue down to my asscrack, and shave ONLY inside the crack and around my rim hole (I'm one of the lucky ones, I guess, since my wife loves to rim me, but only if it's smooth back there-GREAT INCENTIVE to keep it that way!). She hates the way it looks if I shave out "too wide", and on to my butt cheeks, as she likes my lightly hairy butt.
One note of personal taste, I don't like the look of a fully shaved pubic region, as someone earlier stated, it makes you look like an over-developed 10-year-old. That being said, I very slightly trim my dark bush, (mainly just the length of the hairs-no real "manscaping" at all), being careful to leave the pubes on each side of my dick, kinda like a really thick handlebar moustache.
Oh yeah, to shave the boys, all I use is one of my wife's pink Daisy Razors-usually no shave cream at all. (Just be really careful!). Once you shave em down smooth the first time, it's a piece of cake - or pie.:wink:

johnfrog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
come on i know some of u guys manscape if not i think that is hott
pics and stories/directions please!!

D_Layme Ducque

1st Like
Media
You cant tell from my gallery pics because i had fallen back on my manscaping a bit but usually i trim my pubes with a hair clipper and i wet shave my balls. I just lather them in soap in the bath and shave them the same as i would my face. Make sure to stretch the skin tho. It feels so nice, that i feel weird if it is not done, and it makes them super sensitive. And if it is not done my gf wont put them in her mouth. I dont blame her cos i hate gettin pubes in my mouth too.