pube grooming

soleseeker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave bald every 3 months. hairtrimmer first over the whole area then a coldwater shave - if you shave in hot water you will get an itchy rash. i usually follow this up with a baby oil shave.

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually wait til it starts getting out of control then shave it off, and wait again. It takes a couple months to grow that much. If I had a significant other or fuck buddy I'd groom more often I imagine.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave weekly, or more often when some one is going to see me naked. The trick is to do it in the shower and let the hot water often the hair first. Use soap and shower thoroughly first to soften up the hair. Then just use normal shave cream and a multi (3) blade razor. Around the balls, pull the skin taught and be very gentle. Around the ass, you just have to reach back and do it by feel.

The first few times you may experience bumps or rashes, but after you do it for a while, you won't get any more bumps. Apply some moisturizing cream after you dry off.

I've tried Nair once, but it's a little dangerous. You have to make sure you don't get it on your cock head. And if you have a cut anywhere, it really hurts when the Nair touches that area.

All the girls I've been with love the smooth feel and look, especially when I'm wearing a tiny thong. They also appreciate sucking on a hairless cock because they won't get any hair in their mouths. I also appreciate a bald pussy. No hair in my mouth when I suck on them too!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been getting waxed for the last 4 months. It's great. Sooo totally smooth... much better than shaving or using Veet which is what I use to do. It lasts longer and is definitely smoother!

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fully shave pubes daily or every second day(takes about 45 seconds)
Contrary to other posts I always shave against growth and never had shaver rash

shymichael

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bought a nice nerelco shaver for body grooming and I just shorten my bush because it's a wild one sometimes. Also I like my ball hair shorter. I always seem to cut myself when I shave with razor

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just had a friend wax my balls.... not problems at all. Best way to get rid of the hair down there....

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave my balls and shaft every couple of days dry with a disposable razor and I trim my pubes close with a clipper once a week. I tried shaving them once but I didn't lke it.
My chest is smooth but my crotch is really hairy with very fine hair, finer than on my head, and it grows really long.
I think it looks really good shaved with my ss cock ring and so do my tops.
btw, my bfs both shave their balls and pubes and they get lots of very enthusiastic ball licking :) One likes to use a foil shaver and the other shaves with a razor and shaving cream in the shower.

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
I've got mine shaved into a small square patch above my dick. Got the idea from a thread here about former college jock Graham Harrell