Pube/Hair Color

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think pubes tend to be darker than the hair on your head, probably because (usually) the hair on your head is more bleached by the sun, wheras your pubes tend to be kept away from the sun.

So basically, not all black, but usually darker than head hair, but similar colour.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My grandpa had black hair and a dark brown beard. His chest hair was brown and his pubes were almost red.

We called it his coat of many colors.

I have medium brown head and body hair and my pubes are dark brown.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@May 28 2005, 12:25 AM
My grandpa had black hair and a dark brown beard. His chest hair was brown and his pubes were almost red.

We called it his coat of many colors.

I have medium brown head and body hair and my pubes are dark brown.
[post=315397]Quoted post[/post]​

My pubes have always been pretty much the same as my head hair. (Black) Unfortunately both are getting white, but the head much more than the pubes. I prune out the white pubes but am going to have to acknowledge that at 66 it's all gonna get white eventually. Ball hair also turning white. Harder to see to shave!!
At least I still have hair in the places it counts! ;)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My hair is dark, dark, dark, brown--almost black, like the color of black coffee. My pubes, and the rest of my body hair, are the same color. The hair on my arms and legs lightens up due to the sun and turns a dark brown, my head hair gets reddish highlights, and my beard has lots of auburn/reddish brown hair in it.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got dark brown hair on my head, chest, abs, legs, arms, crotch and ass. It's pretty much all the same shade.

But, dude, have you ever been in a lockerroom? You see all colors from very dark to very pale. But I have to say, I still get freaked out by the red-headed guys with orange pubic hair.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started life as a red head. As I grew it turned blond. Now the top is blonding grey. A few years ago I was blond with a red beard and red pubes. Now that I'm greying on top the pubes are going blond. My mustache is still red. I don't know why and I'll bet nobody else does either.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by eastbaydude@May 28 2005, 06:30 AM
.....I still get freaked out by the red-headed guys with orange pubic hair.
[post=315505]Quoted post[/post]​
Eastbay, you scare real easily <grin>.

According to my vet, it&#39;s just simple biology. A tabby cat produces various colored hair, depending on the code in the skin below it. Same with us. We have certain regions of skin on our bodies that produce hair, and regions that are next to each other don&#39;t have to produce the same color. The hair on my arms and legs and in my pits is light brown/blond, and on my chest it&#39;s black. Pubes are light brown, same color as my head hair. Moustache and beard had red in them before going white (somehow I skipped the gray stage).

The reason my vet explained this to me was I was holding down a black cat with white socks for him to get some blood from his foreleg, and noticed the vet had the same pattern - his arm hair switched from blond to black half way up his forearm. I commented on it, and the vet explained the regions thing to me.

Take care

Ceg

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ceg1526+May 28 2005, 09:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ceg1526 &#064; May 28 2005, 09:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-eastbaydude@May 28 2005, 06:30 AM
.....I still get freaked out by the red-headed guys with orange pubic hair.
Eastbay, you scare real easily <grin>.

According to my vet, it&#39;s just simple biology. A tabby cat produces various colored hair, depending on the code in the skin below it. Same with us. We have certain regions of skin on our bodies that produce hair, and regions that are next to each other don&#39;t have to produce the same color. The hair on my arms and legs and in my pits is light brown/blond, and on my chest it&#39;s black. Pubes are light brown, same color as my head hair. Moustache and beard had red in them before going white (somehow I skipped the gray stage).

The reason my vet explained this to me was I was holding down a black cat with white socks for him to get some blood from his foreleg, and noticed the vet had the same pattern - his arm hair switched from blond to black half way up his forearm. I commented on it, and the vet explained the regions thing to me.

Take care

Ceg
[post=315636]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

OK, sorry, I&#39;m not actually frightened - not worried that it will jump out and "get me" or anything like that. Orange pubes are just such a halting thing to see. It is usually on really white (pale) people so it stands out. I&#39;m just the opposite. I&#39;ve got an olive complexion and pretty hairy all over so it all just blends together.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by eastbaydude@May 28 2005, 02:30 AM
But I have to say, I still get freaked out by the red-headed guys with orange pubic hair.

Hey, I resemble that remark&#33;&#33; :D

(Yeah, I&#39;m a redhead, and yeah, the carpet matches the drapes, as they say ...)

Steve :)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Regular brown hair here with near black pubes. Most arm/leg hair varies from extremely light brown(nearly blond) to a darker brown. Normally it bleaches during the summer when I&#39;m outside more often.

Goon: Dark blonde hair and dark blonde bush. The hair on my balls is white blonde as it is on my upper legs and arms. Underarms are dishwater blonde. My darkest hairs grow out of my chest (there aren&#39;t many) and they are brown and black.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Medium brown hair on my head (going grey fast), pubes are still medium brown, leg, arm and ass hair are dark brown and I haven&#39;t found any grey pubic hairs yet and I&#39;m wondering is Grecian Formula works on the nether regions? Cuz the first grey pubic/ball hair I find is going to make me go insane&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

dave2000

Experimental Member
Media
my hair is dark brown, and my chest hair is slightly darker, especially between my pecs, where the hair is extremely thick and dense. The colour of my pubic hair is the same as that of my goatee - a bit darker than my "head" hair, but lighter than my chest hair

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if I do say so myself I used to have the coolest pubes ever. My hair was sort of a dark redish color, not a carrot top, but a dark auburn red. But my pubes were two-tone&#33; They were redish around the base of my dick and then farther up my abdomen they turned dark brown. Everyone commented on how striking they were and that they had never seen two-tone pubes before. It was really fun. Alas, as happens as you get older hair color changes so they&#39;ve lost effect now. But it sure was neat while it lasted.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I used to have very dark brown hair on my head, arms, legs and chest. My pubic hair was also very dark but had also lots of red colour tones in it. The same under my arms.
The hair on my head is changing into grey. The hair on my chest is getting lighter brown, in the middle it’s white now. The hair on my arms and legs is turning into lighter brown, with some white in it. And my pubic hair is still dark, but less than before. The red hairs have turned into white.

I like to see guys with red/orange pubic hair. I think it is because you don’t see them often. At my gym I often see a guy with very blonde hair all over his body. In summer time when he is tanned it’s beautiful because you can see all that blonde hair very well. I must agree, a nice dick peaking out of a blonde bush of hair is something I can’t keep my eyes off.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
I have dark blonde hair (think, as dark blonde as it can possibly be without being brown), black pubes, black chest hair, a black treasure trail but weirdly enough, medium blonde armpit hair. I am a weird one, yes :eyes:

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LookDown@May 28 2005, 05:12 PM
thks for the input. Does anybody here have blonde hair and blode pubes? Becasue up till now I&#39;ve never even seen any
[post=315721]Quoted post[/post]​

My best friend and another one of my friends are blond down there...They both are kinda natural beach blonds though...