Pube/Hair Color

Pappy

Media
My hair is brown, my pit hair is light brown, my beard is salt and pepper(black) and my pubes vary, in the winter they are sort of dark brownish to black. In the summer after exposure to chlorine and sun the are a brownish, auburnish blonde. My hair color changes in the summer too, it gets all these different colors from the sun and chlorine, ranging from a dark reddish brown all the way to pale blonde.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm kinda' like you, Pappy. I go from brown to blondish in the summer. Every where except my legs and ass hair....which stays really dark, if not darker from the sun, chlorine etc. My pubes get lighter as well.

Tad_Nugent

Just Browsing
Media
I have blond hair and my pubes, chest hair and facial hair all come in DARK brown, my facial hair grows in nearly black--my hiar gets blonder in the summertime--so by the end of summer if I don't remain clean-shaven--I'll look like an older version of Ponyboy(some of you younger guys may not know who that is)

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
I used to think that pube hair matched one's eyebrows (usually does) but since then I've seen enough variations to say there is no hard and fast rule.

I've seen red hair with black pubes, red hair with red pubes and red hair with blond pubes. I've seen blonds with dark pube hair or blond pube hair.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
m I the first female to respond? My pubic hair it the same natural color as my scalp hair, light brown. but I shave completely and often change the shade of my hair

I would LOVE to be a guy with truly blonde pubes. I've been with more than a few guys that were blond, but their pubes were always darker.

I have female friends that are true blondes.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Blond head hair which people refer to as platinum until they know my age then they call it white, but was blond all my life, just lighter now -- pubes have always been very light brown -- never had any armpit hair and rest of body hair, very fine and virtually colorless.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As far as I am concerned, the bigger and darker the patch of pubes on a guy, the more attractive he is. That assumes that one can see him naked. I have seen only one yummy guy who had very dark pubes that covered more than one-half of the area between his navel and his cock. He liked to show off his big hair when showering. It extended so far to the sides that it overlapped outside his leg bands when he was wearing briefs. If I had that much hair underneath, I would not like seeing it lose its color and turning grey as I aged. Maybe "Hair Color for Men" could be used to keep it dark.

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am pretty colorful.....italian and irish mixed.

The hair on my head is a copper red color - a mix of red, and medium brown, with streaks of blonde. My eyebrows and eyelashes are dark brown. The natural hair color on my arms is brown, blonde, and a strawbery blonde, mixed (which is why I bleach it to keep it all blonde!). The hair on my legs is dark brown (and shaved, obviously). My pubes are dark brown on the very top and quickly turn into a mix of mostly red and dark brown, with strawberry blonde highlights. The bottom is bare now....but, if I remember correctly, strawberry blonde started to dominate the color towards the bottom. I have medium brown eyes, and the irish pale skin, but without freckles (just to give you the whole picture).

I was on the archery team in college. We had nick-names by the color of our pubes....mine was "cinnamon". Ha, ha, I haven't thought about that in years!

Amethyst

colinski

1st Like
Media
Born a redhead... then went brunette. Head: Medium-to-dark brown, with grey on the temples. Chest: Dark brown with grey in the middle. Legs: Dark brown. Arms: Reddish-brown. Beard: Red, Brown, Black, Grey and white. Pubes: Dark brown, nearly black.

I guess I'm like a calico cat.

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
Dark brown - black on top and below for me. I've always found that pube colour seems to match ones eyebrow colour.

Akono

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of my mates, has black hair and white pubes :p

robert1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it depends on your hair of your head.
If you wanna change it ,it is the only the way,dye your pube,but you could be get cancer easier.:biggrin1: