Pube/Hair Color

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very dark brown hair on my head, very dark brown pubes.

Monotonous? Yes, but I can't help it, I'm Chinese.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
A friend of mine has very blonde hair and says his pubes are the same light blonde, im still trying to get him to prove it

Ive got dark blonde hair natually and light brown pubes that i remember but i shave it all of anyway...smooth as a babies bum :biggrin1:

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I grew up with red hair but just recently it has turned more blonde/brown, but my pubes are still red... to my dismay lol

Heynowfolks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, why the dismay about your pubes color ? Red is good :) I like that my hair is different colors on different parts of my body (pubes are red, used to be a carrot top). Over the course of my life my hair color - on top - has changed slowly, but always changing. That is cool !

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oooo Red pubes are hot! Don't ever change them.:biggrin1::cool::wink:

Haha thanks... I have noticed that a lot of guys on here like red pubes! It's very far from what I grew up with, everyone asking "does the carpet match the curtains" etc. I don't know, maybe I'll grow to like them :smile:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think pubes tend to be darker than the hair on your head, probably because (usually) the hair on your head is more bleached by the sun, wheras your pubes tend to be kept away from the sun.

So basically, not all black, but usually darker than head hair, but similar colour.
Ok...I'll agree, but I know somewhere in this statement is a question:confused:
What hair I do have on my head is brown.
My pubes are black:biggrin1:

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I have long 2-3" dark thick brown hair.like my pubic hair and hairy balls.I have a question for all.On Howard Stern this morning someone who works at a spa in L.A. does penis bleaching.I have never heard of this being done. Hair yes but not the penis skin.Anyone know about this or have it done love to hear from you