Pube style

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was wondering what some of you guy's pube style looks like. Mine at the moment is a little shaved patch above my cock and it really turns me on. I love this style. Looking at it or others wearing similar style gets me soo hard. What style do you wear and why? Does it turn you on?

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mine is a really short bush at the moment, but i think tonight i'll shave it into a triangle... probably a large one and make it smaller if needed

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a small patch just above my cock that is about an inch wide by i.5" high--i love the look of just a bit of hair there

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes that is exactly what I have. I love the look also. Before I had a full bush and didn't like as much.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I trimmed the stragglers on the sides over and around what could be seen over the briefs. Then I used a bit of shave cream, applied it to peen and scrotum and shaved the hair around the base of my penis and balls very careful with disposable razor. Rinsed penis and balls. Dried them.

Then I combed through the pube bush. Using the comb like a clipper guard, I used hair clippers to shave the bush length to a manageable height. My sex field is thoroughly manscaped.

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I trimmed the stragglers on the sides over and around what could be seen over the briefs. Then I used a bit of shave cream, applied it to peen and scrotum and shaved the hair around the base of my penis and balls very careful with disposable razor. Rinsed penis and balls. Dried them.

Then I combed through the pube bush. Using the comb like a clipper guard, I used hair clippers to shave the bush length to a manageable height. My sex field is thoroughly manscaped.

Wow wash and rinse!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Loosely trimmed bush & balls. (I'm moderately hairy everywhere but my back) I'll take a clipper with a #4 guard every six weeks or so, or when I notice the hair from my balls is too long (It makes a little Van Dyke!).

My gf prefers my natural hairiness. Most girls I've gone out with are the same, so I suspect it's somewhat self-selecting. (Girls who prefer smooth guys aren't as interested in me. They don't know what they're missing! <g> )

D

deleted297377

Mostly natural bush here. However, I do trim some just to keep it from getting out of control. I have never understood the shaved look and guys that shave chest and pubes. I know it is just a personal preference (and no judgment on the shavers), but I've always felt men should look like men.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wow wash and rinse!

Yeah. I feel really smooth and neat after the whole shaving process. :smile:

Totally natural bush is the style I wear and prefer on men........why are we afraid of our pubic hair???

I am not afraid of my pubic hair. I just don't like it natural with the stragglers on me.

"It's just me."--Colton Ford. :smile:

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
All the way natural. Actually I remember having a little trimmed it once 25 years ago. :tongue: No, seriously. Since then I left it untouched and it goes up to the belly button. So airport checks during summer requiring to remove the waist belt are somewhat funny. :redface: :biggrin1:

spoulos

Just Browsing
Media
I have always had very sparse pubes. They spread out over a decent area, but they are not thick. Wish they were thicker cos it looks sexc. Have trimmed down the area to keep it neater.