Pube stylings, or The Return of the Bush

ozman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So has anyone else noticed that a lot of women are letting their bushes grow in ? I've been surprised at how much more bush I've seen in the past year or so compared to the past 5 years or so before that.

I'm not complaining - I like it either way. Just interesting.

I've noticed the opposite. More and more women I see are shaving. Thank god.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yeah...the bush is back with a bang. natural is making a comeback, and shaved and overly clipped is looking dated. Its a cycle, but my friends are letting their bushes come in again.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kittie im incredibly sparse too and i made the mistake of shaving it with the beard trimmer a while back. Im slowly growing it back out because i miss that womanly look.
Hahaha, I feel your pain. While the density of hair is light, it can still grow long and needs trimming. More than once I've just shaved it clean and started fresh... don'tcha just love pulling it a bit when it grows back? :08:

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There seems to be an "all or nothing" choice. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground any more with either the common "triangle" or "landing strip" left after some trimming. Along those line - a memorable trim I recall was a Nike "swoosh".

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only time I like a guy with shaved pubes is if the rest of his body is totally hairless, and his bush is of a lighter shade so that you don't see stubble. In other words, so that it looks totally natural.

Seeing a dude with hairy legs and maybe chest, but with a shaved bush just looks so bizarre. Not to mention, since I like being fucked deep in my throat, I'd rather deal with picking hair out of my teeth, then having a burn all around my mouth from him grinding my face into his shaved crotch.

Women shave everywhere else anyway so I tend to just associate body hair with masculinity and smoothness with femininity, for the most part.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hahaha, I feel your pain. While the density of hair is light, it can still grow long and needs trimming. More than once I've just shaved it clean and started fresh... don'tcha just love pulling it a bit when it grows back? :08:

I'll admit im a pubic hair tugger....

D

deleted356736

No matter how recently a woman has a shower, unless it's extremely sparse, pubic hair does keep a scent which can be less than ideal. Smooth is fresher, and it looks nice too.

Many cultures have practiced hair removal over time, and removal of pubic hair became part of Western culture during the middle ages, when the knights from the crusades noticed that Muslim women were (are) shaven (it's written in the Koran). Actually, not shaven, they remove hair through 'threading'. Pubic hair removal only died out as sexual suppression started to re-emerge in the eighteenth century (around the time that faithfulness in marriage started to be expected).

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Absolutely nothing wrong with a clean showered woman with a full bush. I have always loved bush on a woman, and the hairs I pick up while eating pussy are no big problem at all. The bush is soft and lovely, and after a shower has a wonderful smell.

On the other hand, I prefer a guy to just trim his bush. There is something nasty about long scraggly hairs around a cock that I am going to put in my mouth. Of course clean shaven is ok with me for guys. It is nice when I take him all the way into my throat to have a "clean slide".

There is a tendency for the ladies who are shaven to get lazy about it and skip a day or two, and one of the worst things in the world for me is eating pussy with a quarter-inch stubble poking at my mouth.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the UK I tend to find younger women trim (or rarely shave) and 'older' women (say >30) are more willing to let it grow. I think once you hit a certain age you care less about conforming abd what others think. Personally I love a full bush, it seems more womanly somehow.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No matter how recently a woman has a shower, unless it's extremely sparse, pubic hair does keep a scent which can be less than ideal. Smooth is fresher, and it looks nice too.

while hair does hold a scent, for me, I notice no difference shaved or full bush. In fact, my husband has stated several times I can go hiking and come back with hardly any scent at all on me. So, maybe it's me? I dunno. But I like a full, well groomed bush. Trim the sides for bikini, and bottom a bit to keep it tidy. But, my girl friends say my hair is wonderfully soft, that's why they wax.