"Puberty Is A Bitch!" (Part 8b - Plans)

Lover_Boy2

Experimental Member
Media
(Continued from Part 8a - Plans)
Afterward, in the shower room, Sam stood next to Brad. Every time Brad dared to glance around, other eyes flitted away quickly. Finally, Brad's eyes met with Pete's, and Pete looked away too late. He looked over to Sam questioningly who only smiled and winked as he continued to wash himself.

As Brad and Sam came out of the showers, Coach Weis was waiting for them.

"Um, Brad, can I talk to you in my office?"

"Uh, okay", Brad said uncertainly.

Sam gave him a discreet pat on the butt as he went past, "I'll wait for you in the hall."

Brad followed the coach into his office, shutting the door behind himself as Weis sat down behind his desk. "Am I in trouble? If this is about me being late again, I promise...."

Weis waved a hand dismissively, "No, no, nothing's wrong. At least, not really."

Brad shrugged, causing his pecs to bounce slightly, "Then what....?"

"First, I'd like to apologize for what happened a few weks ago. I feel terrible."

Brad looked away timidly, recalling accidentally exposing himself to Coach

Weis. "It's okay. I was just embarrassed. No big deal."

The coach shook his head and chuckled, "Right, no big deal. I can see that puberty has been quite....'generous', shall we say? However, I can foresee an obscenity problem."

Brad turned red with discomfort, "Yes, sir. I can't help it." he motioned toward his overly taxed speedo, "This is my suit from last year."

"I understand, Brad." He opened the lowest drawer in his desk to retrieve a cellufaine wrapped package, and tossed it to Brad. "Try that on. It's the size we give to our 'larger' Senior Varsity swimmers. You can use my bathroom over there." He pointed to a door on Brad's right.

Brad nodded, and did as he was told. After a few minutes, he emerged in the larger swim apparel. The waistband wasn't as snug any more, but everything else was still just as tight. "Umm, I don't think it's gonna work, Coach."

The coach looked him over thoughtfully for a few moments until his expression brightened. "I have an idea, try'em on at the same time."

Again, Brad did as he was told. He stood before Weis with a hopeful expression, "Well? What do you think?"

Coach looked him over again. The double layer of spandex could do nothing to hide the size of Brad's enormous proportions, but at least it obscured it a bit. "That should do the trick, Brad. I know it's not comfortable....bein' so big and all. But it'll have to do until I can get you a special suit."

"Thanks, Coach." he turned to leave, but paused a moment before exiting the office. "Ummm, Coach....?"

"Yeah?"

"Just out of curiosity, what size exactly do the 'bigger' Senior Varsity swimmers wear....?"

Coach Weis' expression was bemused, "Young adult men's 2-X-L, Brad...."

Lover_Boy2

Experimental Member
Media
"Double extra large....!?", Sam queried. "I'm impressed. I didn't even know we had enough well endowed swimmers for him to keep a stockpile."

Brad gave Sam a dark glance. "I don't think it was a stockpile. He said there could be an obscenity problem. He probably keeps a few on hand just in case."

Sam couldn't help but chuckle, "Yeah, in case some of his students suddenly become total studs...."

Brad shoved Sam playfully. "Cut it out, Sammy. It's not funny....!"

Sam looked Brad over appreciatively. He'd defitiely gotten bigger all over. Despite the looseness of it, the shirt draped over the breadth of his chest and shoulders now, showcasing them beautifully. The denim of his jeans lovingly hugged every curve and bulge with little or no slack, from the roundness of his butt to the meaty bulge of his overdeveloped package. He hadn't put his glasses back on yet, and his soft blue eyes glimmered from beneath his still damp bangs.

"Kinda puts it in perspective, though, huh? You're bigger hung than most of the Varsity swimmers."

Brad nodded, "Yeah, I guess."

"So, when did you have the growth spurt today?"

Brad heaved a sigh of frustration, "Just before gym class. It's why I was late. I actually tore my shirt."

Sammy looked at him wide eyed, "Oh my god, really....?"

Brad pulled the tattered garment from his gymbag for Sam to look at. It wasn't in shreds like he'd been expecting. But the seams were torn at the shoulders and a split had started at the collar and worked its way down half the length of it. It now looked to small to fit Brad's muscled torso comfortably.

"Are...are you okay?"

Brad nodded, "Mm-hm. I started carrying bigger shirts and sweatpants in my bag a few weeks ago. Just in case."

"Well, after today, there's no hiding it."

Brad's tone was glum, "Don't remind me."

"Brad! Brad....dude, wait up....!"

Brad and Sam turned to see the source of the shouting. It was Pete, the football player from gym class jogging to catch up. "Dudes, you guys walk really fast....."

Brad looked him over as he caught his breath. "Uh, 'Peter', right....?"

"Yeah, man. But just 'Pete'." He looked at Sam, "Annnnd, you're 'Sam', right?"

Sam nodded brightly, "That's me."

Brad was bewildered. "Okay....'Pete'. What can I do for you?"

Pete's eyes flitted over Brad's form momentarily from head to toe before going on. "Listen, dude. I know we never talked before. And I heard you ain't crazy about the football players...."

"Annnd....?"

"Well, I'm havin' a party at my place Friday night after the game."

Oh this oughtta be good, Sam thought.

Brad shook his head uncertainly as he tried to grasp why Pete was telling him. "And, you want me to....what? Help you pass a test or something so
your parents let you have it....?"

Pete's mouth fell open, and Sam tried not to laugh out loud at his expression.
Pete shook his head, "Nah, man, that's not it....never mind. Forget I said anything."

Pete walked past Brad, attempting to mask his diappointment behind uncaring, but Brad could tell he'd said something wrong. "Pete, wait. Really, what do you want to ask?"

Pete turned to face him, shoving his hands in his pockets and trying to look cool. "Well...I wanted to know if ya'd like to come to my party?"

Now it was Brad's turn to be shocked. Despite being one of the lesser football players, Pete was one of the most popular guys in school. Pete lifted weights for football like all the other players, but he also worked out to look good and every inch of his physique showed his hard work and discipline. His body, combined with his strikingly handsome face, and a boyishly charming personality had shot him to instant poularity with everyone. He was also known for throwing killer parties that were by personal invite only.

Brad's mouth moved, but nothing came out as he tried to fathom this sudden turn of events. Finally, his voice settled on one word as Sam elbowed him in the ribs, "Oh...."

Pete looked from Brad to Sam to decipher what that meant. "I mean, if ya want to, dude...."

Brad had to concider. "Uh....that's really nice of you....Pete, but...."

Pete spoke hurriedly, sensing rejection, "Dude, really, it'd be a blast....."

Brad continued, "....But, I already have plans for Friday", he looked at Sam, "We have plans."

"Oh, that's cool. He can come too....!"

Brad searched for a way out, deciding on honesty, "Really, Pete, that's nice of you. But parties aren't really my thing."

Pete's hopeful expression sank into disappointment. "Oh, okay.", he said dejectedly. He produced a slip of paper and handed it to Brad. "Well, there's my cell number. I mean, if ya should change your mind."

Brad put it in his pocket, "Ummm, okay. I'll, uh, think about it."

Pete's expression brightened, and his hopeful smile could have lit the entire school. "Really? Sweet! Just gimme a call by Thursday if you're gonna come, 'kay?"

Brad nodded assuredly with mock enthusiasm, "Will do, Pete."

Pete turned and jogged away. shouting back over his shoulder, "Hope to see ya there, dudes....!"

Brad looked at Pete's retreating back, and then to Sam. "What in the Hell was that all about?"

Sam, unable to contain himself, burst out laughing. "Oh god, that was hilarious....!"

Brad watched with a bewildered expression, "What's so funny....?"

Sam sobered enough to speak, "Oh, one of the hottest, most popular guys in school invites you to an "invitation only" party, and you don't know why....?" He doubled over laughing once more.

"No. I don't know why!", Brad said plaintively. "I'd sure appreciate it if you'd let me in on the joke."

Sam stood, and cleared his throat chuckling a few more times before explaining. "Brad, he's into you. He was flirting with you, and you turned him down flat."

Brad looked in the direction Pete had gone with astonishment, "No friggin' way....!"

"Yeah way....!'

"But....he's a jock...."

"So."

"And he's straight...."

"Apparently not entirely, Brad."

Brad hesitated for a moment to formulate a response. "But, even if he's bi-, why would he invite me?"

Sam was sarcastic, "Hmm, lets see. He just spent an entire gym class seeing you in a little bright blue speedo. Hmm, lets see. You: cute, sweet, shy, boy-next-door-type guy, with a killer bod, and an enormous cock....gee, wonder why...."

Brad was still unbelieving, "Okay, okay. Say you're right. Even if he is bi-, wouldn't he know I'm taken?"

Sam shrugged, "Either he doesn't know we're together, or he doesn't think I'm competition. Ya gotta admit it. Ya think he's hot. I think he's hot."

Brad avoided answering, instead opting for resolution, "Well....I'm still not going."

"Hey! He invited me too, ya know. Don't I have a say in it?", asked Sam teasingly..

They continued walking as the bell rang and joined the flow of other students through the hallways. "No", Brad answered sourly

"By the way", Sam added, "How do you know parties aren't your thing? You've never been to one. We should go. Could be fun."

Brad looked at Sam's bemused face, "Like I told Pete: 'I'll think about it'."
Sam nodded, "Okay. So.....what're our big plans Friday night....?'

"Shut up!", Brad said annoyedly.....

Okay, kidz, there's Part(s) 8a, 8b, and 8c. I tried to make this Part longer (no pun intended) because of the wait since I posted Part 7. By the way, thank the Divine Muses if you enjoyed the part with Pete. It just came to me at the end while I was writing. So, until next time, you know the drill: Questions, comments, and constructive criticisms welcome.

Ciao,

L_B2

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's really a good story and so very well written. Well done. But...I haven't had time to read the whole lot. Is Brad's dong still three feet long? I don't think Pete would greatly enjoy that!!!

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the story, awesome.
Right up my alley if you've read mine! :smile:
At any rate, I'd really appreciate if you might add links going from
one part to the next...it would make it an easier read.
Great story, keep it going!
Thanks!