Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, guys.

Here's a place for member feedback. (Get it?) and general conversation on pubes and managing them.

I think gay mens voice matters most, because gay men are just connoisseurs - and gay men talk straight!

Should one wax or shave? What are the benefits? How much to do? Do you like the experience or the results? What are advantages of crack waxing if you have no plans for anal? What looks the most masculine and also the most inviting?

Personally I want to look masculine but a nice tight cropped set of pubes looks a little younger and ready for anything to me? When I went to get waxed and asked to leave a neat bush I got 1mm of hair and felt kind of not masculine. This has happened 4 of the 5 times I have been waxed.
I feel embarrassed when I have a boner when being waxed and embarrassed when I don't?

Would you recommend a straight guy go to a man or a woman? Which are more likely to go a little further if you are looking for more? What is the etiquette around boners, precum, and accidental or not ejaculation?

Does anyone have a good motivating story to tell about waxing?

I'll post mine in the next post and would appreciate a critical eye! Post yours or about your experience!

rm1128

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A natural grown bush has been the most attractive to me, growing up. I love people in their naturally grown state. Especially men. But as I've evolved from vers youngster to newly (post-pandemic) 30 year old... I no longer impose such caveats. I'm simply for whatever my sexual partner feels hottest in. If they're the most comfortable at their own hairlessness, then I'm into it. And if they're clean and never trimmed, then I'm also into it.

My point being that I respect whatever my partner feels sexiest in. the older I get the more attractive, confidence is.

Personally, I have had to check my own bias when it comes to body hair. I feel like I was indoctrinated to believe that body hair was a masculine trait. and hairlessness was feminine. and that later evolved into assignments of sexual positions. as if to say a top is hairy and a bottom must be hairless.

I obviously have grown out of such mental constraints at this point. Honestly, whatever someone feels sexiest in, is my preference. Yes, I typically top. but I do like to shave my hole. it makes me feel cleaner. contrastly, I love a curly asshole to eat!!

Sorry if my response has been nonsensical but it really got me to thinking. so, thank you for that. and as for practical advice, I personally use the Philips Norelco for trimming pubes (on the rare occasion I do) but my normal routine calls for a fresh razor to my crack and balls every 2 weeks, so as to feel so fresh and squeaky!!

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Such a mature and thoughtful answer @rm1128 So kind a worldly, and probably wise too.

This however scares the crap out of me! You are fearless!

[/QUOTE]my normal routine calls for a fresh razor to my crack and balls every 2 weeks, so as to feel so fresh and squeaky!![/QUOTE]

Razor? Crack? You are fearless. Cut myself twice and it took a long time to heal.

Reactions: rm1128

rm1128

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Help me here guys. What should I do?

I need manacaping coaching.

View attachment 45868981 View attachment 45869251
first of all, you look hot!
and yeah, I feel you on the over trimming at waxing salons. personally I like to set aside a night of self care, every two weeks for myself. whereby I shower and then bathe. as I'm soaking in my Epsoms, I let my body hair soften. and after a while/ before I get out, I take my gillette proglide razor and shave the base of my shaft, my balls, taint and asshole.

because I've been soaking in clean and warm water, my scrotum is loose and at ease lol. it becomes malleable enough to stretch and safely shave.

as a cocksucker myself, I find bald balls fun to play with. and as a ballsack owner myself, I know how deliciously sensitive your balls feel after a fresh shave.

anyway, those are my couple cents. thanks for a great thread topic. and good luck!!

Boredathome08

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes would shave when I was younger due to peer pressure, but always hated looking pre-pubescent, the itching and prickliness immediately within a day or two as it grew back, ingrown hairs, nicks/cuts, and everything felt sweatier and stickier without hair. Eventually got the confidence to keep it natural and realized most guys don’t care either way or even prefer it.

C3A00253-0822-49AA-BAF9-4BA00029D689.jpeg
264EAE06-76EC-4755-8EDA-59B2BA9BAC82.jpeg
8515E405-4D8E-4C70-AE47-CB74C541A421.jpeg
C5329A0F-2731-4EA7-A995-A0E9EE385F7E.jpeg
AA2C381D-25DB-4B23-9DAE-C2437F16128F.jpeg
8FED6334-67AB-4E13-B6AC-02641F16CEDC.jpeg
748BF183-C123-4A36-8EB2-356E992F4E31.jpeg

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wax my shaft and balls and occasionally crack, but leave everything else natural (perhaps clipper trim once a year). No stubbly re-growth or itchiness! Smooth balls and shaft = a silk purse, plus a smooth crack is great for hygiene for those who like to rim me.

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes would shave when I was younger due to peer pressure, but always hated looking pre-pubescent, the itching and prickliness immediately within a day or two as it grew back, ingrown hairs, nicks/cuts, and everything felt sweatier and stickier without hair. Eventually got the confidence to keep it natural and realized most guys don’t care either way or even prefer it.

View attachment 45984191 View attachment 45984201 View attachment 45984261 View attachment 45984271 View attachment 45984291 View attachment 45984301 View attachment 45984311
@alteran1 Thanks for sharing all the photos and the insights. That is one impressive bush of hair (!!!), I must say - wow! I think it looks great and fits with your cool vibe and haircut. Also understand from experience the itching, sweatiness, nicks, and feeling prepubescent, to which you refer!

Reactions: Boredathome08
D

deleted1074483

Can we add trimming (with clippers instead of shaving) to the survey options? :)

i was going to say similar, i love a guy who is natural, whether hairy or not, however around the cock and ass where there may be oral play going on I want to enjoy both giving and receiving without the fear of choking on fur alls (imagine cats spitting up furballs) - i know that the shaft of my cock is quite hairy lower down so i want my bf to enjoy sucking me off not having to pull hair from between his teeth or have to pick hairs off his tongue, ditto me.

so personally i trim my pubic area lightly still leaving a bush/hair, but i do shave my cock shaft and for my own feeling of cleanliness i do also shave my hole area (not that i get rimmed, but if you're a bit hairy back there stuff can get caught - again imagine those beardies after eating drippy food ;-0 )

Zedikia

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Help me here guys. What should I do?

I need manacaping coaching.

View attachment 45868981 View attachment 45869251

From my perspective, I'd use clippers (buzzers) to trim the bush, I usually use a 2 or 3, for some length but also keeping it pretty short. I'd shave (razor) the shaft and balls. I LOVE sucking on a set of lovely balls, and prefer not to have to pull pubes out of my teeth afterwards. Plus I find, at least on myself, without hair on my balls and taint I am much more sensitive without the hair.

I personally, don't shave my ass, I like a fuzzy butt on me, and being married with three kids, I don't often get much attention back there anymore so I don't bother most of the time. If I have the rare opportunity to meet up with a lover, I'll shave it clear just in case we switch off top/bottom.

Reactions: throbb

Teague

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How many sessions did it take? Was it painful?
They recommended 10 sessions spaced on an increasing weekly timing apart: 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc.

Each session was stingy. Getting tattoos is much worse. They applied a numbing cream each time.

Reactions: LPSG Simon

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently had a pubic wax, and I LOVE the look. I still have pubic hair, but it's half of what it was, and some hair was removed from the inside of my thighs next to my pubes, which also looks really good. Now I can wear my ultra-skimpy swimwear, and there's no hair hanging over the top. It's awesome!