Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll shave my cock and balls as best I can, sometimes near my ass-crack (kinda tricky with a disposable razor). I'll use an electric trimmer to, well, trim my bush down a bit just to tidy it up. Cut to a decent length and make sure it's clean around the base of my cock.

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I'll shave my cock and balls as best I can, sometimes near my ass-crack (kinda tricky with a disposable razor). I'll use an electric trimmer to, well, trim my bush down a bit just to tidy it up. Cut to a decent length and make sure it's clean around the base of my cock.
Do you use a hand mirror?

Reactions: Cosgood

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I shave each other's bodies from nose to toes every other day. We both love the smooth, hairless look and feel. Since we shave each other, we can get at those hard to reach areas and make sure no hair is missed! It has become a special and intimate time we share with one another.

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was kept waxed for a few years. My wife had hot wax bowl and was good at waxing me. It was usually done in our bed on a big towel. She waxed my chest, abs, pubes, nut (sack), inner thigh, ass cheeks and crack, all the way to the rose bud. My torso was totally devoid of hair. We did my pits and arms every 3 waxings.
After 3 years the hot wax thing died, we both fell back to shaving. We both enjoyed the feeling of wax on wax but we have not gone back to wax. We are both good shaved.
Waxing did not hurt. I had to hold my sack tight when she pulled the hair off. When doing my shaft it was best done hard. You cannot do one side of the shaft at a time the skin is pulled and in my photos you can see pink skin on my shaft, that was caused by waxing.
Being waxed with friends around is fun. I was done as a training tool on how to wax a dude. My wife and a cosmetologist waxed me with a mix of guys and girls watching. A few took a round of applying wax and pulling the hair out.
In the end I blew cum when I was having the wax removed from my skin using the oil.
Today I shave my pubes daily, my ass as needed.
Being waxed is great. I think I am going to have laser done soon. I do not like body or pubic hair. I eat as much pussy as I can and I don’t like hair in my mouth.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All natural here. I love the look of a natural furry bush. To me it's masculine and sexy. I appreciate that some guys like to trim or shave but natural bush will always get my attention. Super shaved or waxed reminds me of a piece of raw chicken.

D

deleted5242241

Well, I can only speak for myself and say that I enjoy keeping my pubes nice and trimmed, but I also like having a lil' something down there, you know? I'll go for maybe half-an-inch on the pubes with a shaved smooth shaft and balls. I'd heard this referred to as the "Lion's Mane", but that brings up a variety of different results.

Sometimes if I'm getting lazy or haven't been up to snuff, I'll let it all grow out a bit and get wild down there, but I'll usually return to form eventually.

For other men, I think pubes vary so wildly there's no set standard. I think some guys look amazing with their dicks erupting from a thick bush of curly pubes, their low-hanging nuts covered in hairs, and a wonderfully musky furry taint. Some others look their best with everything trimmed and neat to perfection. People can find what works best for themselves! :)

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone out there enjoy getting waxed? What do you like about it?
Hmm, to be honest, it’s not the actual ‘being waxed’ occasion that’s enjoyable, but the immediate feeling afterwards of super smooth hairless skin is amazing. I always get hard as I finish waxing my sack and shaft.… and sometimes it’s messy!

Reactions: throbb
D

deleted14815371

I absolutely enjoy shaving my sack and shaft. Massaging in the shaving cream and feeling a warm razor blade glide across my balls.... very easy to get and remain hard the whole time. I shave standing at my bathroom sink and I have on numerous occasion exploded onto my bathroom mirror because it has felt so good.

My wife loves when I am shaved and she returns the favor for me

Reactions: throbb
D

deleted14848781

I like the look and feel of shaving my body. I find I often leak when I shave.

Reactions: kdubb

mr_not_actually_big

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go back and forth for different reasons. I love to let it all grow out naturally, to the detriment of apparent cock size (you guys know what I mean). It's way less hassle and makes me feel more manly.

I also occasionally shave my balls and cock clean, and trim my bush down to go with it. I like the way that looks - especially the extra inch it apparently gives you - but my hair grows back really fast and it's a constant pain to keep shaving it all back! I also hate the feeling of any cock stubble down there.

As far as my ass goes, I don't touch that with anything. There's no way I'm going near it with a razor so I'll be hairy there until the day I die!

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone out there enjoy getting waxed? What do you like about it?

I love the experience of getting waxed. The actual process is not painful if you have a good waxer. I love lying naked on the table, starting on my stomach. I get my ass waxed, so he starts with the hard wax which feels warm and nice on my ass. Then, I get on all fours on the table, presenting my hole. With one hand, he gently grabs my genitals, so no hot wax will burn them and then coats my crack with the wax. After it dries, he peels it off and I can feel the hairs disappearing - my ass is totally smooth. Then he puts lotion on the cheeks and rubs it into my crack and hole. Then it's time for the pubes. I lie on the table fully erect. He says that it is easier to do the waxing if the client is hard, so I oblige. After the waxing, I am totally smooth, which will last for several weeks. He then takes the lotion and rubs it over my groin. He takes my erect penis and works the lotion into the flesh for a couple minutes. Job done. I get up off the table still pointing to the ceiling. The feeling of cleanliness is amazing. A few times, his boyfriend, who also does waxing, joined him in waxing me. His boyfriend had a much gentler touch, really turning me on. I'd go to him, but he lives in another state. Waxing can be a very stimulating experience. And he smoothness is heavenly.

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love the experience of getting waxed. The actual process is not painful if you have a good waxer. I love lying naked on the table, starting on my stomach. I get my ass waxed, so he starts with the hard wax which feels warm and nice on my ass. Then, I get on all fours on the table, presenting my hole. With one hand, he gently grabs my genitals, so no hot wax will burn them and then coats my crack with the wax. After it dries, he peels it off and I can feel the hairs disappearing - my ass is totally smooth. Then he puts lotion on the cheeks and rubs it into my crack and hole. Then it's time for the pubes. I lie on the table fully erect. He says that it is easier to do the waxing if the client is hard, so I oblige. After the waxing, I am totally smooth, which will last for several weeks. He then takes the lotion and rubs it over my groin. He takes my erect penis and works the lotion into the flesh for a couple minutes. Job done. I get up off the table still pointing to the ceiling. The feeling of cleanliness is amazing. A few times, his boyfriend, who also does waxing, joined him in waxing me. His boyfriend had a much gentler touch, really turning me on. I'd go to him, but he lives in another state. Waxing can be a very stimulating experience. And he smoothness is heavenly.
I love that you are such a connoisseur and that you maintain your erection during each pull. Hard for me to do. I actually like the process of being waxed more than the outcome. Not sure what this says about me!

Reactions: herbho