Pubes-Shaved?, Trimed?, or Natural?

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Natural LOOKING is what I shoot for. I mainly just shave the balls. From a distance, things just look better--defnition and all. I have trimmed pubes before, but I never like it, and it's too much trouble to keep up. I do sometimes shave just the base of my cock to give a cleaner look and feel, leaving the rest of the pubes au naturale.

Wive likes the smooth balls, so that's always the standard. Have let the hair grow before on them, and it's okay, but I have LOTS of hair on the ballsac, and it grows too long to be comfortable.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I keep mine trimmed. Easier to keep clean. When I workout at the gym and sweat, I don't detect any gaminess when I remove my gym clothes and go to the shower.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for me, it depends on my mood. latley I've been trimming a triangle, and along with that I've been letting it grow out so it's bushy.

I prefer completley shaved though

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once heard a supermodel comment that "Men should not have a full curl anywhere on their body other than their head." I agree with that and keep everything shaved low.

I completely agree with you. I have been trimming since I was about 18 when i graduated High School and have not gone back. Over the years the degree and frequency has changed but today I have it down to a science.

1) Shave the pubes
2) Tweeze my balls
3) Trim my legs so that they are no longer than 1/4 of an inch.

I rarely have hair these days other than what was just mentioned. On my head.

D

deleted20132

I keep my pubes trimmed at 1/4-1/2'', and shave my balls and the shaft - more in the summer than in winter however.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys...

Pubes... do u shave em completely, trim them to look neat, or just let em grow where they want. What do you guys do? and reasons if any...
I'm not a hairy person, so I don't shave. But, if I did, it would be for the reason of maybe a cleaner, neater appearance.
I think also, some guys shave or trim up which gives your dick a larger appearance maybe.
It might also please another person who's giving you head or a blow-job:biggrin1::wink:

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my balls all the time it. It was my girls request I'm pretty hairy and it could get in the way or rec. a good head job.. I also trim my pubs atleast once monthy..

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on my mood, I feel sexier with my pubes trimmed right back, but there are times when sex is not on my mind too much, then if those curly friends grow back... so what. If I am in a relationship I will accommodate my partners preferences so I am quite likely under those circumstances to have shaved, trimmed or bushy... whatever. As for women, I've never been with a woman who has totally shaved :frown1:, but would like to try :biggrin1:.
I do like a pussy to be trimmed, it looks sexier to me, but that depends, some women ain't got a rain forest down there, so ...... I have to see that pussy to make a judgement call, no two are alike :cool:

Interested Party

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another female voice here. I'm a smooth fan. I had laser hair removal along my bikini line. Yes, it was excrutiating! But afterwards, it's now so smooth and permanent in my groin area, around perineum and into anus and across top of bush. I trim whats left into a neat runway and shave my lips bare regularly so I have an upside down goatee I suppose!!! I had laser on my underarms too, but could not stand the pain the procedure caused on my legs, which might surprise you. Plus it's no bother to shave shins every day to keep smooth. I'm not really hairy anyway, so was an ideal candidate for permanent hair removal.

I dont know if any guy would be brave enough to have laser hair removal on their balls but I think the softness that results around there and the bottom of the shaft would be mindblowing, as there is never any stubble with laser removal.

However, I quite like stubble regrowth on the shaft - its very stimulating on the clit....

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I leave em natural and growing wild. they spread down my thighs. I have shaved my balls a few times, though. but thats the exception..usually they are hair covered too.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's all natural. If you don't like hair, you don't want to be with me.

To all those guys who prefer completely shaven men, why not just date women? Men are supposed to have hair. Real men have hair. Girly boys shave it off. :wink:

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
i started shaving my pubic hair at 14. in my country (MIDDLE EAST-MUSLIM COUNTRY) males shave pubic hair and armpits. IT IS NORMAL AND RELIGIOUS FACT.
i used to shave balls, rod and pubic hair. i had a terrible itch at first shave but when i did second or maybe third, it gone. no longer do i have itching. So guys if you have itching, keep on doing 2nd or 3 rd time, you will see no itching by then.
when i came to USA 10 years ago, Saw that males here are natural and take showers naked in public. so started to go natural, just trim very little to prevent it grow over the shaft.

On the other hand in my country only private showers are taken naked, in public showers you dont remove your underwear or short-I mean in muslim religion, males dont show their genitals to each other; but they (friends/relatives) kiss each other on their cheecks when they meet. here in USA and other christian countries males only shake.

weird culltural differences.

in one cullture males kiss each other cheeks, and shave pubic hair; on the other culture males take showers bare naked in public places like gyms or pools.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know if any guy would be brave enough to have laser hair removal on their balls but I think the softness that results around there and the bottom of the shaft would be mindblowing, as there is never any stubble with laser removal.

Ouch! That would hurt. I could get over the pain, but I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that I'd no longer have hair. At least shaving or not allows you the best of both worlds. The only thing that I would laser would be my back. I have no back hair except for a little patch on my lower back and I'm fine with that. I've had it since I was a teen. But if I were to get back hair I would definitely get it removed permanently.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I keep mine trimmed. Easier to keep clean. When I workout at the gym and sweat, I don't detect any gaminess when I remove my gym clothes and go to the shower.

Now thats what I'm talking about! I love a sweaty guy smell, but,not
a "gamey" smell,although I know some are attracted to that smell! :tongue:
Isn't it nice we don't have similar views?
cigarbabe:saevilw: