Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try this; use some clippers & trim them back. Go for a day or two & see what she thinks. If she still wants to see what you'd be like shaved, then shave. What's the worst that could happen? She doesn't like it? You don't like it? Guess what...they'll grow back! Either way, it's fun to try new things & experiment. Personally; I keep 'em trimmed. Funny thing though - the hair on my head is shorter than my pubes. :rolleyes:

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Variety is the spice of Life...

I usually leave it natural in Winter and trim it in various styles the rest of the year. Clever manscaping can do wonders for your cock's appearance (and I'm not referring to size only).

Will let her shave it once though, just for fun (the resulting uncomfortable regrowth is a small price to pay for some bathtime kink!)

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you requested her to shave? Then you're obligated to reciprocate at least once.

For those saying, "screw her, it's your dick," keep in mind, she's also the one that dictates where he can stick it; it's not a bad idea to keep her happy.

Personally, I think the cockfro is gross and try to keep mine pretty short, but it takes all kinds.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually leave it natural in Winter and trim it in various styles the rest of the year.
Me too. Often wished people came in more variety too. Fur would be cool. Tiger stripe anyone? There was a kid in my high school who had more of a grain to his chest hair like fur. Pubes are just a mess on most people. I hate it when they get in the way.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I try to shave every other day and I like it that way though if im feeling lazy I just use a beard trimmer to keep it short and comfortable

jon_ston

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i definately dont agree with shaving it all off, but there is nothing wrong with trimming, looks neater and makes ur cock look bigger. its ur choice but id give it a try

Media
Have you requested her to shave? Then you're obligated to reciprocate at least once.

For those saying, "screw her, it's your dick," keep in mind, she's also the one that dictates where he can stick it; it's not a bad idea to keep her happy.

Personally, I think the cockfro is gross and try to keep mine pretty short, but it takes all kinds.

If she's going to withhold sex over some hair, he shouldn't be in a relationship with her. She'll just make him go elsewhere to get it lol.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
trimmed up is a must. If you are hairy all over, it can look odd to be shaved only in the groin area! If you have very little hair and not too light a complexion, go for a full shave.
I trim down to a small & very short patch. I have nothing on the chest or stomach and very little on the legs, plus no beer belly. I've shaved totally and it's ok, but a little hair looks better. Variety is fun so I'm always making changes.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she's going to withhold sex over some hair, he shouldn't be in a relationship with her. She'll just make him go elsewhere to get it lol.

I was merely thinking for oral purposes, it's not like a vag can choke on pubes. But is he automatically entitled to sex with her just because they're in a relationship? Isn't breaking up with her for not putting out over pubes just as immature as not putting out over pubes?

I've seen relationships end over sillier things. It's not always the detail itself that's important, but the meaning attached to it. If he asks her to shave and doesn't reciprocate...

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
trimmed up is a must. If you are hairy all over, it can look odd to be shaved only in the groin area! If you have very little hair and not too light a complexion, go for a full shave.
I trim down to a small & very short patch. I have nothing on the chest or stomach and very little on the legs, plus no beer belly. I've shaved totally and it's ok, but a little hair looks better. Variety is fun so I'm always making changes.
I totally agree! There is nothing worse than seeing a man who is hairy all over and then has this clean shaved area around his cock. Looks weird. I agree with the trimmed look for most men.