pubic bone fat

floyd55

Just Browsing
Media
i have a decent sized dick but im on the heavier side so only 5 inches is visible. Being fatter my whole life, i want to know how big i would be packing if i had a nice slimmer body. When I push the fat back, idk how far to push it so the measurement isnt acurate in my eyes. So for you average-slim guys, how far can u push into the pubic area? basically whats ur measurement when u take it normal and what ur measurement when u force the ruler into your body

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
i have a decent sized dick but im on the heavier side so only 5 inches is visible. Being fatter my whole life, i want to know how big i would be packing if i had a nice slimmer body. When I push the fat back, idk how far to push it so the measurement isnt acurate in my eyes. So for you average-slim guys, how far can u push into the pubic area? basically whats ur measurement when u take it normal and what ur measurement when u force the ruler into your body

every 35lbs you lose, you gain an inch

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
an inch for every 35lbs?????!!!!!!

The BEST reason I have ever heard of, to loose weight and get healthy! Start today dieting and exercise!

I only have 7% body fat but, hell anyone that doesn't love thier dicck.. go have anouther brownie.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the perspective of the fuckee/dick sucker, that little fatty area doesn't make that much difference in size - maybe an inch or so. I was with a guy who lost about 50 lbs and the fat pad stayed. Even skinny guys tend to have a nice bit of extra padding.

I know some guys are into knowing their "true size" and practically measure from some internal source, but 5 inches is normal.

Fyi: I'm fairly chubby, and no matter what, my pubic bone is always prominent, so I like a guy who has a bit more padding. I mean, the purpose of the fat pad is to prevent your pelvic bone from banging into your partner's... and that is very much appreciated. :)

I have like no body fat (exageration) and I can barely push into my pubic area. Probably because its hard muscle.
Yeah, I need the extra padding.. but your body is very well sculpted! Noice!

floyd55

Just Browsing
Media
well i feel like my pad is huge. if i push in as hard as i can im 6.9 inches, if i just lazily flap it back im 5.75-6. how much padding in terms of lenth do you think there is?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
every 35lbs you lose, you gain an inch

That widespread rumour began when Dr Oz appeared on the Oprah show about diet. At one point he said that, but offered nothing to back up the statement. He had just came out with a new diet book and that statement was no doubt made as an attempt to add to his sales. Sure, losing weight may reduce the fatpad and add some length, but good luck to anyone hoping to gain a penis inch from losing 35lbs.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pec, wrote an inch for every 35 lbs. and my experience was an inch for 50 lbs., but he was thicker on the bottom. If it is all belly/torso fat, maybe more? Maybe you could get two inches by losing weight?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You'll pretty much always have your fat pad unless you become an extremely toned body-builder or end up underweight by a considerable amount. When I was 145 lbs. at the same height I am now, I had virtually no fat pad. That weight is underweight for someone at 6' 1". I'm now around 170lbs. and I have a half inch of fat pad. 170 is the "target"/healthy weight for my height class too.

Anyways, I think the "Lose blabhblah lbs. and gain an inch" is subject to change by each person's body. I don't think we all store fat in the EXACT same way as one another, even as the same gender. From my understanding, there is also no way to target fat loss there, other than losing weight all over your body.

floyd55

Just Browsing
Media
yea but my feels like a huge bulge like i can push it back a good inch maybe a little more. i just feel so slighted and short handed