pubic bone padding

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If you have a buff 6 pack how much padding is on your pubic bone.

Some slim guy I knew fucked a skinny chick and said he was nearly black and blue over his dick from bumping bones.

Does a hardbody go clear to your dick or is there some soft padding??

Curious . . .

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, if you are really thin (in the lower abdomen, at least), the pubic bone can be pretty close to the surface, right at the base of your cock. So, I suppose if there were something hard in a woman's body right at that point, I guess some 'black 'n blue' result might be possible. However, I've never been with a woman, even very slim, who has bone similarly right at that point. All that I've been with seem to have 'padding' there, with the female pubic bone being somewhat more 'buried,' as it were. But I guess we all, of either gender, come in all shapes & sizes (to put it mildly). Just my own 2cents here.

D_CoitalGlee

Just Browsing
Media
this question doesn't really make sense anatomically...if by pubic bone you mean where the pubis protrudes from the front of you body (i.e. the bone that makes your hips), then: if your fat content is low enough to show a true 6 pack, you probably have very little "padding" except for what muscle you do have.