pubic butt hair???

butch31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this question is for guys that shave or wax their butt hair.does the hair grow back thicker and more bushy?and has anyone ever shaved or waxed their butt and regretted doing it?i have some hair on my butt which i am not keen on,butt am frightened that if i start to shave/wax it it will turn into a jungle down there.

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when you wax the hair is being ripped out of the root, therefore it will take more time for it to grow back and the hairs will be soft tipped and fine. prolonged use of wax will result in less hairs growing back. shaving is ok, the hairs grow back within few days, the itch is caused by the tips of the hairs being blunt and not soft and fine like after waxing. it is important to moisturize the areas that have been shaved to reduce any irritations.
go smooth if you like. ;þ

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tried shaving my butt a couple times, but the itching when it grows back is hell. I'm hairy, and I hate having a hairy ass. It's really thick, but feels amazing when it's shaved. Just wish there was another way to remove the hair besides laser. Trim my pubes and shave the corners to get a nicely shaped bush, but that doesn't itch as much as when I do my ass.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isnt that grow back thicker thing a myth in all cases?
I've heard that and agree it's a myth, not fact. At least that's how it works for me.

I like my butt hole shaved. I use a razor every week - 10 days. Definitely more hygienic. I've never had the itching side effect that some of you mentioned. Tip: try baby or body powder after you shave and shower. The only drawback to hair removal / trimming is that once you experience it, you'll always want to be trimmed. To me, it's worth the slight time and effort required.