Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure what being straight has to do with personal grooming, but I'll ride with it. I trim my cock and balls but don't shave them - can't man up enough to have a razor down there. Ninety-nine percent of the time I go commando, and have done so for a very long time. Don't care what I am showing (nothing, vdl or some actual shaft), I don't wear anything. The other one percent of the time I have some nice bikini drews from Cover Male.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure what being straight has to do with personal grooming, but I'll ride with it. I trim my cock and balls but don't shave them - can't man up enough to have a razor down there. Ninety-nine percent of the time I go commando, and have done so for a very long time. Don't care what I am showing (nothing, vdl or some actual shaft), I don't wear anything. The other one percent of the time I have some nice bikini drews from Cover Male.

Agree with what orientation has to do with it. Men have been into grooming for awhile now. I shave my shaft and balls since I haven’t wanted my wife, or my partners before her, to be repulsed by having hair in their mouths. Anything I can do to make my junk more attractive to a good sucking, I’m gonna do.

As for my bush, I have very light hair but still buzz it for the above reasons.

Note to @rbi99 - don’t be afraid to shave. Make sure the razor blades are sharp, and run the razor under hot water first. Then, make sure your shaft and balls are well moisturized in the shower, then soap up (or use shaving cream) and shave carefully. Afterwards, use a body lotion to avoid any irritation.

I’ve never had a problem. Both my wife, and I, love my shaved shaft and balls. And that’s all that matters.

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Keep things trimmed pretty good don't let things get to long ever, as for underwear I wear a variety briefs,boxer briefs,bikini briefs,trunks just about anything besides boxers mainly something tight with a pouch

Reactions: bmik and ryan25yo

DownLow427

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with what orientation has to do with it. Men have been into grooming for awhile now. I shave my shaft and balls since I haven’t wanted my wife, or my partners before her, to be repulsed by having hair in their mouths. Anything I can do to make my junk more attractive to a good sucking, I’m gonna do.

As for my bush, I have very light hair but still buzz it for the above reasons.

Note to @rbi99 - don’t be afraid to shave. Make sure the razor blades are sharp, and run the razor under hot water first. Then, make sure your shaft and balls are well moisturized in the shower, then soap up (or use shaving cream) and shave carefully. Afterwards, use a body lotion to avoid any irritation.

I’ve never had a problem. Both my wife, and I, love my shaved shaft and balls. And that’s all that matters.
Yeah I agree with you with the hair in the mouth. Always good to have it nice and groomed. We would want to be able to see what the junk looks like haha.

I shave my balls, penis and around the base of the penis. I sometimes shave the bush, but usually just keep it trimmed to about 1/2”. When I wear underwear, it’s usually Jockey boxer briefs with the “H” (or horizontal) fly and a pouch.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted1547822

I have no preference. Wife likes it trimmed, with a shaved sack. I like blowjobs. It’s a win-win. She takes care of the manscaping, and it’s kind of hot to have her fondling my dick and balls with one hand and a razor in the other. Was scary as hell at first, now it’s just foreplay. Underwear? Briefs.

I’ve groomed all kinds of ways.

Boxers at night when I’m with my wife, whether we are where (I work away from home) or at home. The rest of the time is up to me.

D

deleted1047683

I generally like to trim my pubic hair and balls as I can’t seem to shave clean without getting razor bumps a couple of days later and I usually wear boxer briefs. I like the stretchier fit but I don’t exactly have the body for it and it can be annoying when they ride up periodically.

Reactions: ceejay1960

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave it all, as does my wife we enjoy skin on skin. I have been shaved since 1984. I had less gray hair then.
Before testicular cancer I wore bikini or thongs to hold my junk tight.
Now that I am Uniballer I like boxers or free bagging.

Reactions: diver6 and HungMax