Pubic Hair? And Type Of Undies

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At least twice a month my wife will open the shower door and trim/shave down there to her desire. Usually she'll trim the balls and bush very short and straight edge the post itself, but sometimes she'll take it all, balls and bush and post totally bare. I know she's done because she'll stand up, kiss me, and say the little guy is hard enough to find wouldn't want to loose him in a forest.

Most mornings my wife lays out tiny string thong panties for me to wear.

As for what's underneath my jeans....trunks or bikinis

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I shave the part of my cock nearest the body. The shaft is quite hairy about 1/3 of the way up. Nothing else is trimmed or shaved.

Go commando except when going out someplace special. Then I wear Rico pouches briefs. I like the freedom.

D

deleted1272739

Used to shave all: above the dick, balls, shaft, ass, everything, and didn't wear underwear, any kind of pants over the skin directly.
Now I don't shave anymore, haven't for the past six months or so and still going without underwear. I don't even own any.

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Absolutely untrimmed and wild

View media item 1400570
My wife has tried a couple of times to get me to shave, and i did once trim for her, but I never expect her to go waxing herself all over. To be honest I think a full bush looks better in men and women!

I’ll generally wear boxers or loose briefs, basically anything that means stuff doesnt get bunched up

View media item 1084358

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely untrimmed and wild

View media item 1400570
My wife has tried a couple of times to get me to shave, and i did once trim for her, but I never expect her to go waxing herself all over. To be honest I think a full bush looks better in men and women!

I’ll generally wear boxers or loose briefs, basically anything that means stuff doesnt get bunched up

View media item 1084358
I agree a full bush is masculine. Totally shaving makes one look like a prepubescent. Years ago I shaved all my pubes. I looked so naked.

Reactions: aliuel

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do straight males shave? Curious to know full bush, trimmed, or shaved? Also what type of underwear do y’all wear? Are any thongs involve

I used to shave when I was younger. I still keep it pretty clean down there, but I don't shave it all the way down. No reason other than it started irritating my skin.

If I wear underwear, it's typically boxer briefs.

D

deleted3995231

Used to shave sometimes - not very comfortable.
Now I get waxed - about 2-3 times a year.
Superb.

D

deleted879486

Do straight males shave? Curious to know full bush, trimmed, or shaved? Also what type of underwear do y’all wear? Are any thongs involve
i sometimes trim but mostly bushy. and I wear boxers or briefs for football to keep it all in place :D

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I regularly attend a nudist resort. I find it very interesting the variations on manscaping observed. No, I do not stare, but when there are dozens to hundreds walking around or sunbathing nude it is not difficult to notice. Many are totally shaved, even some of the men who are otherwise very hirsuit. This is even true of the women. I am not referring to the characteristic of being hirsuit, just the variety of trimming the pubes. Some are very innovative.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anything hanging is shaved. I was once told my shaft was too hairy to suck. Being a gentleman I did not offer that her little piece of heaven was unkempt as well. But that did not dissuade my duties or passion.