Pubic Hair Around The World. What's The Favorite Style In Your Country: Shaven, Trimmed Or Bushy?

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Before the late '90s, pubic hair was pretty much the norm among men. Nowadays, some kind of manscaping (even if it is just a little) seems pretty popular in the US. However, based on my experience, I've noticed that the way men "treat" their pubic hair varies from culture to culture. For example, a Japanese friend told me that in Japan is rare to see guys trimming or shaving their pubes, a full bush is the norm there.

How is it in your country? Is it manscaping as popular as in the US or is it perceived as weird or unusual?

H

HairyBear89

There is nothing sexy or manly when a guy has his pubes shaved - - - the same for butts. I know it's just the matter of opinion, but shaved pubes, butts, armpits are disgusting for me. I like men, not the feminine boyish creatures.

H

HairyBear89

Btw. To your topic question, I have a feeling that men here in Canada tend to keep their pubes more natural, not shaving.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I predict the return of the pubes worldwide. Hair is making a return everywhere, Men’s hair will get longer, the fades and shaves will diminish, beards and/or mustaches will get even stronger and longer. 2020 will be the year of hair!
Or not...

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most of my Mexican friends go full bush or just a little bit trimmed.

D

deleted972301

I tend to bounce between both depending what time of the year we are in. During the hotter months I tend to trim all of my body hair relatively low to help reduce with the amount of sweat and skin irritation from all of the hair as I tend to get pretty hair (the latin side of me). During the cooler months I tend to let everything just grow as shaving for 6-8 months gets old.

sampras

Legendary Member
Media
In my experience I’d say in Germany most of young men shave or trim up close. I’ve seen a team who just one or two went full bush and a couple showers after they too start to shave. Older men (40s and after) tend to go more natural.
Russians men (or with Russian heritage) living in my city are 50/50 shaved and bushy.
Mexicans I’d say trimmed most of the time, the same with Americans. I said this in my experience going through locker rooms and open showers.