Pubic hair: before and after

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Not a fair comparison. Looks include more than just one area. The genitals and legs and tummy all add to the mix. These two shots are different poses.

Having said that, if I had to choose only one I would choose the shaved. However, with your other body hair you would look best with a manscape. You need just a little area of short hair right above the cock to blend in with the body hair you have elsewhere.

Or shave everything. But I wouldn't do that myself.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i prefer before. you've got that plucked chicken look on your pubis and then hair on your legs and stomach. It looks rather goofy. The first photo, however, is totally hot.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Compromise - trim short - don't shave

I concur - but as Freddie53 said, it also depends of the hair on the abdomen and on the thighs as well.

Based on the photos, before is a bit wild for my liking, and after looks a bit barren.

But at the end of the day, you should go for the look that makes you (and your mate) happy.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not saying which I prefer, because what other people think shouldn't matter, if you like the effect/sensation/look/, go for shaved...if you enjoy the change then that's great, but don't choose what to do with yourself after considering other people's views...

Do what YOU like.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would go with about a weeks' worth of hair, that's my personal style. Slightly too long to be stubbly, but not bald/sensitive/bumpy. Also easy to keep clean. Good compromise.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I like the before shot better. You don't have a big, hairy bush down there to begin with. If I were you, I would leave it alone. At most, keep it trimmed at the length I keep mine trimmed at: about a 1/2 long. As for Sixofspades' suggestion of a week's worth, I obviously think that's too short, too.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
keep the pubes. they are not excessive. actually in my humble opinion they frame your cock and balls well...and seem to accent your big, no huge, cockhead!