Pubic Hair Colors

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know why pubic hair color and texture might change? Mine were black and fine, and now there are patches of course texture and a color that is not blond, but closer to a lack of pigment.

Pe15

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, how old are you cuz that could have something to do with it,.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was blonde till 21. Now brown with some white. Pubes have always been brown though I found a white one on my balls a few months ago. I plucked it and it hasn't grown back in, not white anyway. Dude, in your twenties, your hormones may be still influencing such changes. Not to worry.

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Mine have been typically very light colored to the point that even if I have pube hairs (normally I keep them trimmed very short) it is at times hard to see them they are so light.

While ones hair color doesn't always match your pube color I discovered some years ago that you can tell a women's pube hair color usually before you see it by observing their eyebrow color. The curtains usually match the rug...

J

JR7

My wife has a natural blond bush. It's kind of like a corn silk color. Anyhow it's absolutely gorgeous. I request that she do no shaving or trimming at all and she has been kind enough to grant me that for now about 10 years (since we first started dating).

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Texture and color does change thru out your growing time. Though I think people get more hair when their in the middle age group. Blond pubes are quite rare. Both my daughters were blond but one had brown and the other black pubes. Their mother had red brows and brown pubes. My first wife was dirty blond, but blond pubes, and kept a tiny patch of it, it was very sexy.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hair is medium brown (now with a lot of gray mixed in). My beard grows a mix of reddish and blonde - and a lot of it bleaches very blonde after long sun exposure. And my pubes (when I let them grow in) are reddish brown. Nothing matches!