Pubic Hair Colors

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have the usual brown hair and there's nothing wrong with it but i always thought red or blonde hair looks the best!

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You didn't notice that you accidentally dripped liquid bleach in your bush while laundering whites without any clothes on? (or perhaps from some other corrosive material)

Does anyone know why pubic hair color and texture might change? Mine were black and fine, and now there are patches of course texture and a color that is not blond, but closer to a lack of pigment.

Last edited:
J

JR7

I know this is lpsg and most anything goes, but it dismays me that Pierced1953, a male, would know the color of his daughters' pubic hair to such a detailed degree (and that he would post it online.) Wives are on thing - they're of-age and everyone expects a husband to see his wife's bush on a daily or nightly basis. But what are you doing looking at your daughters' bushes, man?

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know this is lpsg and most anything goes, but it dismays me that Pierced1953, a male, would know the color of his daughters' pubic hair to such a detailed degree (and that he would post it online.) Wives are on thing - they're of-age and everyone expects a husband to see his wife's bush on a daily or nightly basis. But what are you doing looking at your daughters' bushes, man?
LOL...didn't take long for the "ooooh, it's creepy" response.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Being raised in a nudist family and raising my family as nudists our bodies were seen by the whole family and many others at the club we belonged to for decades. Now my grand children are being raised the same.

My wife didn't have a bush, she shaved/waxed as my daughters do now. Now I don't see their bush either.

By the way, my daughters [ both with degrees] got pregnant from planned parenthood. You can also research about male nudists and find that the vast % of them do not commit sex crimes unlike other males raised in so called normal families where nudity is nasty.

J

JR7

Pierced1953, I don't know ... The "Did I mention we're nudists" defense seems a little on the late side. Like it's the only half-way reasonable explanation after being called out on something. I'd give you a lot more credibility if in your original response you included the clause: "having raised my family nudist ..."

Also, I wonder why would both your wife and daughters shave their vaginas ... could it be they got a little skeeved out by your staring at their bushes and commenting about them on the internet? Wouldn't so-called nudists bask in the naturalness of their unshaved genitals? Hmmm, either they were skeeved out by dad/hubbie or they were never nudists as you say they were.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pierced1953, I don't know ... The "Did I mention we're nudists" defense seems a little on the late side. Like it's the only half-way reasonable explanation after being called out on something. I'd give you a lot more credibility if in your original response you included the clause: "having raised my family nudist ..."

Also, I wonder why would both your wife and daughters shave their vaginas ... could it be they got a little skeeved out by your staring at their bushes and commenting about them on the internet? Wouldn't so-called nudists bask in the naturalness of their unshaved genitals? Hmmm, either they were skeeved out by dad/hubbie or they were never nudists as you say they were.

If you read my profile it says I'm a nudist.

Also it's very obvious you've never been to a nudist club/resort/beach. As normal people we look but don't gauk/stare/drool like you probably do. You'll find many smooth/shaved gals and guys at all these places. We also don't go there to be voyuers, like many of the clothed people that come to them and don't walk around with erections and wanking ourselves behind a tree. Please be a bit more knowledgeable about something before you give opinions. I would promote nudism/naturism to anyone raising a family and most nudists would be a bit confussed by your rather un-informed opinions of nudist familes.

As to why they are smooth like their mother is their choice, never asked why. By the way there is a thing called sun screen that keeps skin from burning in the sun, just ask some guys who are bald or ask someone who like to get a sun tan. Please feel free to ask anymore questions. It might take sometime but I'll get you to a nudist beach or club.