Pubic Hair display

wks426

Experimental Member
Media
Man I love pubic hair...especially on a smooth-bodied guy...nice thick pubic hair. Would love to find more amateur shots of guys in speedos or bikini underwear with pubes showing. I was a late bloomer...the last one in my gym class with pubic hair. I think that's why it's a fetish of mine.

Reactions: Chrisbbc

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw a guy at the gym the other day wearing a T shirt and board shorts. He was doing pull-ups and every time he lowered his body he exposed not only his pubes but also the base of his dick. I don't think he was even aware but I was mesmerized.

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love it when they drop the waistband just enough to show that there is hair or that they have removed it.... either way it is hot. Don't see many guys on the beach here in Daytona wearing Speedo's mostly board shorts.... so many hot guys not willing to show off a bit.... all for the fear that someone might think they are gay because they wear a Speedo..... don't even see many wearing Jammers.... sad :frown1:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Something about the sight of a guys pubic hair showing above their underwear, shorts, pants or jeans turn me on. How about you?

If it's showing above the underwear, etc. then it's either way too long or the pants are way too low hanging which I do not find at all attractive.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would love to find more amateur shots of guys in speedos or bikini underwear with pubes showing.

Here is an incident that I remember from 50 years ago like it happened yesterday. It was the first time that I was consciously aware of finding another male hot.

In the summer, kids in our neighborhood went swimming off the docks at the bay. Most of the boys wore knit stretch swimsuits that were like what we know as a Speedo squarecut today. This was before nylon or lycra Speedos were widely distributed. When I was in 6th grade, this guy Joe was a freshman in high school. I had overheard my sister telling her friend that Joe was "big". Joe was with some other kids on the dock one day when I joined the group for a swim. Joe was wearing a dark blue knit brief swimsuit (not a Speedo brand made from nylon). I right away noticed his impressive softie pointing up and out. The push from his dick stretched his swimsuit away from his body resulting in a gap in the leg openings on both sides. His pubes were hanging out both sides all day long. All of us were diving and jumping off the dock, and it was great to watch Joe climb up the ladder out of the water with his swimsuit clinging to his goods. We were treated to seeing the sides of his balls several times as well. I couldn't stop staring at his crotch every chance I got.

Having just begun puberty, I had taken interest in the white briefs that I wore every day. I liked to look at my bulge in my bedroom mirror and would finish with a J/O session. After seeing Joe in that brief swimsuit, I wanted to find one for myself. It would be like getting to wear my underwear in public. It took years before I found one. It was black, and I wore it all summer. I used to pull my pubes out on the sides when I slipped it on, but it never compared to how Joe looked in his.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
All of us were diving and jumping off the dock, and it was great to watch Joe climb up the ladder out of the water with his swimsuit clinging to his goods.
I like it like this too sdbg..I like it when it happens naturally and not meant..I find it sexy when a guy is getting out of the pool or thigh high surf. When the water is coming off of him and before he makes any adjustments. and the water has naturally lowered the suit in front and you get to get a good glimpse of his wet pubes. I don't really care if it"s a Speedo or board shorts because then i like my imagination to take over of what he might be packing..