pubic hair doubts

BrazilianDude18: I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, if it has then I apologize... It is sort of an unusual question, but this is something that I have always wondered about and I'm sure someone out there has the answers. Ok... here it goes:
-Does pubic hair goes white(or grey?) when you get old ,like head hair does?
-Is there such a thing a such as straight pubic hair? Or everybody has it curly?
-Is there blond pubic hair (naturally)?
-Why is it different from the head hair?
I, for one, have  brown straight hair(in the head) but the pubics are black and curly. And the few other ones I've seen are also like these.  Is pubic hair always black and curly?
Sorry about my English. Hope you can understand something...

7x6andchg: BrazilianDude18:

From my understanding of the matter at hand:

1. Yes it goes gray...not as quickly, if I remember right.
2. Everyone's is curly. In English there is an expression "to have someone by the short and curlies", or to have them where you want them, aka holding the hair of their pubic region.
3. Again my understanding is that yes. there are...but it's rare because...it's almost always darker...because..
4. it serves a different purpose. It's a vestigal remain of our chimp ancestors, IIRC. I'm sure jonb can set me straight(er) on this one.

I've seen blonde, red, brown, and black pubic hair...so I assume it comes in all shades.

7x6&C

chipster: I can speak to the first question. The hair on my head got grey first, then my chest. Now I'm just starting to get a few grey pubes. :(

7x6andchg: So it travels down the body? I've noticed my Dad (who is 59 and has been going grey since 45 or so) has just started to get gray chest hair....

chipster: Well, in general, yes.   But in my case,  the grey migration skipped the hair on my abs and the trail down below my navel.  That hair shows no sign of grey yet. ???

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
At 57 my chest hair is almost completely white, as is the beard but I've only got a little gray on my temples and none on my abdomen or pubes.

I had a friend years ago who had black, straight hair on his pubes (reminded me of a chimp - the pubes, not the guy).

My younger son is blond - all over.

Pecker

(To go together is blessed, to come together is divine.)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Interesting topic.

Reminds me of years ago in high school when in health class (taught by our gym teacher/coach on certain days of the week) a smart aleck guy (NOT me this time ;) ) asked the coach why "hair down there" didn't go on growing (like head-hair). "How did it know when to stop growing?"

There was an outburst of laughter from the other guys in class....then suddenly the bell rang (ending class that day.)

We never got an answer.

--Don't think the coach had one! ;D

ORCABOMBER: Only thing I can add is that pube hair is tapered, so it tends to coil, while head hair doesn't.

biggbenn8: Don't know about the other men,but my facial hair went grey/white first...the 'head' hair...

the grey on my head seemed to correlate with the grey in my pubic hair....

BrazilianDude18: Thanks for your replies. It was very, let's say, educational! It may take a while till I experience that, but at least I won't be catched out of handy(Is that correct?). I know it wasn't such a universal theme and probably most people thought it was silly, but I just needed to know. Thankx very much again!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Brazilian,

Actually, your questions were NOT that silly.
Unusual, perhaps, but NOT silly.

It gave us all something new and different to think about and hear about!

Like you, many here (no doubt) learned something. ;)

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I've ever seen really straight pubic hair, like head hair would be. But I've seen pubes that didn't quite qualify as "curly". Two Asian women and one white woman I've been with had pubes that were fairly straight, kind of wispy, like fine armpit hair. Best way I can think of to describe it.

I liked it just because it was kind of different.

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I have seen a few guys in the lockerroom with almost completely straight pubic hair however I have not clue if age has anything to do with it.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
BrazilianDude18 said:
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, if it has then I apologize... It is sort of an unusual question, but this is something that I have always wondered about and I'm sure someone out there has the answers. Ok... here it goes:
-Does pubic hair goes white(or grey?) when you get old ,like head hair does?
-Is there such a thing a such as straight pubic hair? Or everybody has it curly?
-Is there blond pubic hair (naturally)?
-Why is it different from the head hair?
I, for one, have *brown straight hair(in the head) but the pubics are black and curly. And the few other ones I've seen are also like these. *Is pubic hair always black and curly?
Sorry about my English. Hope you can understand something...
Brazil:

You're English is better than my Portuguese. Portions of your question have been covered before in various threads, but I'm not good at searching or linking them here.

Yes, pubic (and other body hair) goes gray/white.

Yes, there is straight pubic hair (seems to be more common on Asians)

Yes, there is blonde pubic hair

As to why hair and other body hair don't match, various areas can be programmed differently. Think of a tabby cat - it has many different colors all next to each other. We're the same way - just our fur is further apart.

The hair on my head was brown (gray now), beard was reddish brown (skipped gray and went straight to white), chest is black (still), arms are blond, and hair on legs is brownish blond.

Take care

Ceg

Pappy

Media
BrazilianDude18 said:
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed, if it has then I apologize... It is sort of an unusual question, but this is something that I have always wondered about and I'm sure someone out there has the answers. Ok... here it goes:
-Does pubic hair goes white(or grey?) when you get old ,like head hair does? It hasn't yet.
-Is there such a thing a such as straight pubic hair? Or everybody has it curly? I've seen some that was almost straight, but most have curly pubes.
-Is there blond pubic hair (naturally)? Yes
-Why is it different from the head hair? Most of the time it's pretty close to the head hair.
I, for one, have *brown straight hair(in the head) but the pubics are black and curly. And the few other ones I've seen are also like these. *Is pubic hair always black and curly? No, most brown haired (head hair)people have dark brown or black pubes. Most all pubes are curly.
Sorry about my English. Hope you can understand something

maxman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as to the color of hair...well unusual question..at your age...:smile:
but i have seen some very masc in shape men that worked out at the gym...
they had grey facial hair, chest hair grey , but below the belly button...was dark like when they were young and had that color all over...
so if you were not into older...keep your head below the bellybutton and look at what you wanted anyway... the other brain... Penis..:cool: .... as long as it works , then watch out..!!:tongue: :wink:

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
pubic hair does go grey just like the rest of the hair on body.
there are guys that have blond hair.
your pubic hair always matches you eye brows unless you color them.
as for the curliness, its like you side burns, the longer it is the curler it gets.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My scalp hair started turning white when I was 16 years old. My pubic hair is not perfectly straight, but almost. It is definitely NOT curly. The white hairs that have come in down there are more wiry than the dark ones.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am 67 and have had mostly gray head hair since I was mid-50s. But my black pubes have only recently begun to get white. I have lots, and the hair is curly. So far the black is in the vast majority. But at the same time the hair on my balls and cock have turned almost totally white. (Harder to see to shave!) But, hey, I'm thrilled that I still have all this wonderful equipment and that it works beautifully.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found my first grey pubic hair (single) on my balls. Now I am officially depressed! Check avatar for head hair. Some american indians have straight pubic hair. Google cherokee