Pubic hair.. GONE!!

cjfp18

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, i'm a 22 year old British guy. I shave all of my pub's off. Balls and top end, do other guys of my age also do this?/

Also waiting to go in for the snip.. Looking forward yet worried :)

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
any advice on managing uncomfortable (bristly) regrowth?

Yes. Don't shave it all off in the first place. You've got a great cock, blakobra8, and it looks good with the hair I can see in the pics. It's DEFINITELY man's cock, so why try and look like a prepubescent boy?! ;-)

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi guys, i'm a 22 year old British guy. I shave all of my pub's off. Balls and top end, do other guys of my age also do this?/

Also waiting to go in for the snip.. Looking forward yet worried :)

You said you wait for the snip .... Well it's obvious that now your foreskin is too tight. I can understand that you're worried, but it's worth to have it done, because the way it is now looks painful to me.
Keep us informed about the results!
BTW is that why you want to remove your pubic hair?

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never understood why an adult would shave away their body hair. This practice is an illusion of the fountain of youth. A form of body modification that is a complete turn off to many and a fetish to very few. Why in the world would a grown man want to look like a little boy.

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also shave balls and just trim pubes. I think hung guys can pull off the totally shaved look and it looks good, but for small cock guys like me it wouldn't work.

D_Skid_Marque

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahaha, I am simply far too hairy to shave off my pubes. It would look so weird to have a smooth crotch with hairy legs and stomach/chest. If I did it I would need to do a lot more then the crotch to make it look natural. XD