Pubic Hair Grooming

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Dec 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Charles88: How do ya'll groom your pubic hair? Do you groom it at all or do you just let it grow? If you groom your hair, do you just trim or what? Sometimes I shave most of my hair, and leave a patch just above my penis of well trimmed hair, and then I let it all grow out and do it again. But sometimes I just trim it when its grown out....I guess it just depends on my mood. And how many of ya'll completely shave? I have done it once or twice, but It felt kind of weird.

2. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

i gotta hairless body except for some long-ish black pubes around my pipe. I dont touch it cuz my dikk is way to big as it is, an on me i think it looks the best. Guess if you got more hair it mite be cool to trim

3. Imported

Gold Member

natureisreal: I shave my balls and penis shaft and adjust the length of my pubic hair so it stays in the contours of my briefs.

4. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

i shave down below and under my arms - my body is otherwise naturally smooth

5. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Shave the penis base and balls. I have used condoms my whole adult life and find that keeping the hair short allows one to roll the condom off without snagging the hairs. Additionally, a well shaved penis base allows one to profile the entire length of the penis. Although I am well endowed (but not as long as some here) I appreciate the look of extra length a well groomed penis base allows.

6. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: I shaved mine a few days ago for the first time in a few months. i had forgotten how good it feels to have smooth balls and everything.

with the cockring on, i can't tell you how much i was in the mirror.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I shave my balls and the underside of my shaft. Sometimes I shave or trim very short the hair on top of my shaft to where it hits my pelvis, but that's only if I'm going to pump. I also keep the pubes neat and trim, not shaved or too short, just a good length so it's not a frightening forest.
    A couple times a year I trim my stomach, chest and underarms too just to keep it contolled.

8. Imported

Gold Member

NikkiSixx: I shave as much of the pubic hair off as I can, but not smooth...I dislike ingrown hairs...but it just gives me an easier time with masturbation (sorry, I'm still a virgin, and not for excess of size like many of the other posters :'().

9. Imported

Gold Member

Mighty_Joe: I trimmed the hair around my dick yesterday morning. I, too, use condoms and hate it when the hair gets caught so I try and keep my public hair trimmed short.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Mighty_Joe: Sorry guys...I did not proofread before posting. That should have been "pubic" and not "public" although I don't care who sees it. Only wish there was more to show. :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

ryan255ryan: I shave it all. It feels a bit funny at first, but you get used to it.

12. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    oh i just have to scream this one from the roof-tops ... we as men (and women for that matter ...), are meant to have pubes, they frame the sexual packages nicely, actually provide cushioning during sex, and are meant to be there for a reason, so what of this constant unnatural and weird (in my humble opinion) fetish to remove them ? bad advice from too many rabid gay fashion-stylists i would have to say (and i am gay myself, so no nasty queens rhetoric here, cause i can dish with the best of em) ... who wants to look like a little boy down there anyway ? i for one do not, and was proud the day mine first came in, and wouldnt remove a one, unless for medical reasons, and even now they are not doing that much anymore, because they say cleansing the area prior to an operation suffices and there is no need to remove the pubic hair in the region of the operation, unless its right where they are going to cut ... all this trimming of bush is just out of control i think, do we hate ourselves as people that much, that we want to remove part of who we are ... frankly, pubes are what makes a man a man in my eyes, along with a nice big cock and balls package ... am i alone in this one ?

13. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: [quote author=vkngsxgd8 link=board=clothing;num=1072404078;start=0#11 date=02/04/04 at 12:16:18]am i alone in this one ?[/quote]

You are not alone. Body hair on a man is totally sexy. I also don't share the desire some men have to shave their pubes, chests, backs or butts. I want my men to be men.

14. jonb

Gold Member

As I understand it, body hair became persona non grata during the era of physique magazines: It obscures definition, especially on black and white photos.

But I'll say this much: I don't have much body hair naturally. Basically, I only have pubic hair. I shave whatever pubic hair the Speedo exposes, and whatever is underneath the elastic band. (It gets really itchy if I have pubic hair under elastic.)

15. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: I have slightly hairy pecs, but thats it. I trip my pubic hair but don't shave it completely (too itchy!).

Arnold, you shave under your arms? Why??

16. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: Thanks for the info, guys. Gives me something to think about. I like to shave balls and keep the pubic area trimmed rather than shaved. Also trim chest hair. Short hair on top of head and leave leg hair as is.

17. Imported

Gold Member

tokay: I like to keep everything under control, so I trim the pubes, and shave the balls and the base of my cock. I have tried shaving everything, and liked the feeling, but the ingrown hairs when it grew back was terrible. Never done it since. Any advice on shaving it all, or down to a little patch?

18. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I keep the shaft tweezed and shaved. I leave a tuft on top and trim the rest. Since the rest of me is pretty hairy, it would look really weird to shave it all off.

19. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=vkngsxgd8 link=board=clothing;num=1072404078;start=0#11 date=02/04/04 at 12:16:18] oh i just have to scream this one from the roof-tops ... we as men (and women for that matter ...), are meant to have pubes, they frame the sexual packages nicely, actually provide cushioning during sex, and are meant to be there for a reason, so what of this constant unnatural and weird (in my humble opinion) fetish to remove them ? bad advice from too many rabid gay fashion-stylists i would have to say (and i am gay myself, so no nasty queens rhetoric here, cause i can dish with the best of em) ... who wants to look like a little boy down there anyway ? i for one do not, and was proud the day mine first came in, and wouldnt remove a one, unless for medical reasons, and even now they are not doing that much anymore, because they say cleansing the area prior to an operation suffices and there is no need to remove the pubic hair in the region of the operation, unless its right where they are going to cut ... all this trimming of bush is just out of control i think, do we hate ourselves as people that much, that we want to remove part of who we are ... frankly, pubes are what makes a man a man in my eyes, along with a nice big cock and balls package ... am i alone in this one ?[/quote]
    No, but I disagree about that "cushioning during sex" comment. When the guy's pubes are rather coarse, it can rub sore places on delicate female tissues. I love my guy hairy and even though he was willing to shave, we tried something else first. Do you know what worked? Using hair conditioner on his body! It makes the hair softer. And it smells nice, too.
    ;)

Allie

20. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=clothing;num=1072404078;start=0#18 date=02/12/04 at 18:17:24]
    No, but I disagree about that "cushioning during sex" comment. When the guy's pubes are rather coarse, it can rub sore places on delicate female tissues. [/quote]

'Cushioning during sex' -- my guess would be that this board contains quite a few for whom that (or the reverse possibility of skin irritation) would be a theoretical possibility only. So for us you are back to pure aesthetics in the decision about trimming.

Draft saved Draft deleted