Pubic Hair Growth Speed

D

deleted1272739

Hi all!
Does anyone have an idea about how long it takes pubes to grow to their full lene?
I stopped shaving my pubes some four - five months ago and I got pretty hairy but not as hairy as much as I wish. I feel though that it's stopped growing any longer.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not getting as hairy as you wish or as it was?
I don’t think you will ever get hairier than you were before you shaved.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have trimmed and will still do so about twice a year but never totally shaved my pubes off. Just keep letting it grow out and see if there is a change over the next month or so. Sleep naked too. lol

Edited to add: I remember back in the 70s when guys wore very tight jeans. I was one of them and during the winter months I noticed that the hair on my thighs would decrease during the winter time and in the summer, of course here where I am its HOT as 'F'. Less restrictive clothes such as shorts caused my legs to grow more hair back. It was weird but that was something I noticed. That is why I say sleep naked.

D

deleted1272739

Not getting as hairy as you wish or as it was?
I don’t think you will ever get hairier than you were before you shaved.
Not as I wish. I don't know how it was since I always shaved. This is the longest I've been without shaving.

Reactions: Gj816

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m with @Tight_End_SC i trim mine twice a year: once when it starts getting warm and once in the winter. The first for obvious reasons but in the winter I do it so I don’t get scratchy when I wear long johns or heavier boxers. Other than that, trim around the base and give the balls and crack a shave about once a month. Standard maintenance haha

D

deleted1272739

My public hair seemed to get thinner and not as coarse as I got older. Its takes me about 4 months to get it to full length for me. Hope that helps you .
If it's 4 months then I reached my maximum. Let's see though..

D

deleted1272739

I’m with @Tight_End_SC i trim mine twice a year: once when it starts getting warm and once in the winter. The first for obvious reasons but in the winter I do it so I don’t get scratchy when I wear long johns or heavier boxers. Other than that, trim around the base and give the balls and crack a shave about once a month. Standard maintenance haha
I used to shave once a week because I found it hot. Used to shave my legs as well. Its actually quite cool to show off your muscles.
But I realised that a hairy man is really hot as well. So I'm trying the other side of the story. Hairy legs hairy ass and pubes.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it's not growing in as thick and as fast as you would like. Might I suggest that you trim only the ends of your public hair. It's like trimming the dead ends of the hair on your head to promote growth. It helps thicken and growth of the hair.

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to shave once a week because I found it hot. Used to shave my legs as well. Its actually quite cool to show off your muscles.
But I realised that a hairy man is really hot as well. So I'm trying the other side of the story. Hairy legs hairy ass and pubes.

A lot of my straight buds shaved everything and kept it bare. For me, I like a bit of hair except for my crack. Trust me guys you’re gonna feel much cleaner even if you shave just around the hole. I think hair at the base of my cock shows it off better and gives some definition. I wish my hair was darker because most of my body hair is blond. And thanks for the compliment about my body! Def trying to grow more so I can be a beast haha.

Trimming always helps hair grow more plus try combing it out so the follicles are stimulated. Maybe Rogaine?

Hi all!
Does anyone have an idea about how long it takes pubes to grow to their full lene?
I stopped shaving my pubes some four - five months ago and I got pretty hairy but not as hairy as much as I wish. I feel though that it's stopped growing any longer.
Never trim here. Personal experience is low testosterone reduces body hair. Inversely high testosterone levels make more body hair along with good protein levels in diet.

Attachments

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pubic hair is not the same as head hair. The hair on your head will get longer. Pubic hair doesn’t really. It seems to stop at a certain length. If it didn’t, we would have pubes down to our ankles.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pubic hair is not the same as head hair. The hair on your head will get longer. Pubic hair doesn’t really. It seems to stop at a certain length. If it didn’t, we would have pubes down to our ankles.

Agreed but some men and women can have some really long over grown pubes.

Reactions: Squirrel1