Pubic hair growth

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have been trimming my pubic hair and shaving my balls for probably 20 years. Surprisingly lately, my wife said that she liked the "cave man" wild appearance. I remember the days before I trimmed when she was constantly taking hairs out of her mouth. But still, she, apart from me, is the one who most deals with that part of my body. So, I decided to let it grow. Wow. Within a month, I have a massive amount of hair. Some hairs over three inches long. I don't like what it looks like and frankly the way it feels. Hair gets in the way of the sensation when you are rubbing your dick with your hands. And the balls do not feel as intense when she rubs them while giving head. (I think the intensity that I feel with bald balls is part of what she didn't like. I would start to cum too soon.) But anyway, I assume the hair will stop growing at some point. What are your experiences? Does the hair just stop growing? Google says that hair eventually falls out, which is why, I think, those performing head get so many hairs in their mouths.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well … it might be different for gay guys, in my case I found there is so much easy to stay clean and feeling fresh longer. then with all the hair down there, is true the it feels much better while having sex for both. I don’t like hair in my mouth or cough between my teeth … but because I wax the hair take moths to grow back, and wen it does, is very thin, and sporadic … I like the feeling of being clean.

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I am not sure what being gay has to do with pubic hair growth. But maybe I am missing something. But I do understand that waxing probably allows the hair to grow back more slowly.

Reactions: Redwoody

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not sure what being gay has to do with pubic hair growth. But maybe I am missing something. But I do understand that waxing probably allows the hair to grow back more slowly.
No you are not missing anything, it was just a comment since I know for a fact there is more gay guys the shave, or wax, then straight guys.. how do I know this you might ask ? .. because at all my male friends 80% are straight, the rest are gay.. and at those nearly 100% save or wax … but this isn’t a general
statement, At all my straight friends they might be some the shave or wax, but I wouldn’t know because I would never insult them by asking if the shave or wax their junk, and for my personal preferences, I like my sexual partners with a very minimum pubic hair, and I love hairless balls, me and my husband go to a wax salon for man only to wax our junks..

D

deleted15335721

I have been trimming my pubic hair and shaving my balls for probably 20 years. Surprisingly lately, my wife said that she liked the "cave man" wild appearance. I remember the days before I trimmed when she was constantly taking hairs out of her mouth. But still, she, apart from me, is the one who most deals with that part of my body. So, I decided to let it grow. Wow. Within a month, I have a massive amount of hair. Some hairs over three inches long. I don't like what it looks like and frankly the way it feels. Hair gets in the way of the sensation when you are rubbing your dick with your hands. And the balls do not feel as intense when she rubs them while giving head. (I think the intensity that I feel with bald balls is part of what she didn't like. I would start to cum too soon.) But anyway, I assume the hair will stop growing at some point. What are your experiences? Does the hair just stop growing? Google says that hair eventually falls out, which is why, I think, those performing head get so many hairs in their mouths.
Similar experience. I’ve always been pretty hairy and my pubes were the envy of my school buddies but for years I’ve trimmed until recently my husband said he’d like to see me grow them out. My pubes and ass hair grew pretty quickly but it’s slowing down and now becoming curly.
move seen most of my straight buddies naked and we usually compare and discuss most things whilst chilling drunk and smoking and my best buddy has never trimmed, pretty wild bush but his don’t grow much any more and stay pretty wild.

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was shaved for hernia surgery at the hospital , when my pubic hair regrew it was horrible , it grew back thick and bushy , since then i shave it every week ,

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Same issue...different result. I was fully shaved for hernia surgery...and hated the look. Yes, it sort of does make your dick look longer. But I think that the pubes do a better job of framing what you've got---and emphasizing it. So, I've let it grow back. However, mine has grown in like it always was---curly and only as thick as before (sadly with some grey mixed in, however). Still, I like it better...and am going to keep it that way. I'm fairly hairy as it is, though.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I completely shaved mine years ago and then spent the year letting them grow back. Since I don't have much body hair I like to have some pubes. Recently started dying to make them stand out. I took pics as they grew in that year.
Pubes2 (2).jpg

Reactions: Redwoody
D

deleted15335721

Same issue...different result. I was fully shaved for hernia surgery...and hated the look. Yes, it sort of does make your dick look longer. But I think that the pubes do a better job of framing what you've got---and emphasizing it. So, I've let it grow back. However, mine has grown in like it always was---curly and only as thick as before (sadly with some grey mixed in, however). Still, I like it better...and am going to keep it that way. I'm fairly hairy as it is, though.
Yeah the greys have arrived for me too but quite like it.

Reactions: swimmerguydfw
D

deleted15335721

LOL...same here. And, I've never seen any negative reactions to it (or the grey) at the gym, either...;)
Showed my best mate the greys last time I saw him, he was pretty curious about them as his bush is so dark and wondered what his would look like with some greys. Got some nice compliments whilst comparing

D

deleted4710801

I've tried out a lot of different options, everything from completely smooth to 2 full years of pubic hair growth.

This is what I'm rocking at the moment, and I think it's the best for me. Pretty short, just a little bit around the base of my cock, everything else smooth.

View media item 10417511

D

deleted6987111

I've tried out a lot of different options, everything from completely smooth to 2 full years of pubic hair growth.

This is what I'm rocking at the moment, and I think it's the best for me. Pretty short, just a little bit around the base of my cock, everything else smooth.

View media item 10417511
Hot pubes and that dick is fucking amazing!