pubic hair growth?!?

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heres my problem, i've started to shave lately more then before, i used to only shave once 1-2 months so i dont get a big bush, but now i've started to shave once 2 to 4 weeks i just love how it feels to masturbate with shaved balls/pubic, but ive seen that the more i shave, the higher my hair grow on my penis..

sounds odd like that, but while erect i got 1 inch of hair in front, about 2inch or more on the sides..im really concerned about this..i dont know if i keep shaving this growth will go on and on to some point that one third of my dick is covered of hair..

i dont know if this can affect this, but i completly shave, to the point that theres no hair, i dont really like to trim so..

my biggest error with shaving was that i also tried to shave my ass crack and arround my butt hole ^^..now the hair growed way too fast and i'd like to know if hair grows faster the more you shave.

thx for answers :)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm natural the past two months or so.
But have shaved or waxed on and off for ten years (yes, around my ahole as well), it was fair and never got thicker or sprung up in new places.

I think what you're experiencing may be hormonal. If you're young, it could just be your body maturing. If not, I'd go see a doctor for a hormone check. But, I do think hair on a man is sexy.

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea of course hair is sexy ^^
thx for the input, im 18 btw.. ill just wait to see if it grows higher..
not sure if it is real of just illusions since i used to always have a bush.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think after 18 the peach fuzz goes away and you start to sprout your true man hair, haha. (Sowwy) I'd still go to the Doc for a hormone check, just a blood test, but take a look at your dad, too - if, he's hairy, you may get nice a furry like Alec Baldwin. ;)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most hair stylists will tell you that summer is the growing season for hair.

I know the hair on my legs and under my arms needs to be shaved more often in the summer than the winter. So it may just be that your pubic hair is growing faster and not in more places.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shaving has no effect on hair growth, that's a myth! Some people will say it makes whatever you shave thicker, but that is an illusion from the fact that the end coming out is the end that you cut with the razor, meaning is more blunt than the typical fine end of a hair.