Pubic Hair Length?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So here is my question, this is for pubic hair maintenence?

How do you like pubic hair on guys? Fully shaved? Trimmed? Thick Bush? Or Other?

I myself, Trim my pubes, I have never fully shaved and I don't think I ever will. On women I like pubes trimmed, Having a little runway patch is fucking hot. I don't like fully shaved on a woman, because I like women, not little girls.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, I prefer fully shaven. I never did so myself, although I've since succumbed to this since the wife expressed such as her preference (and, to be honest, I don't really shave...I use Veet mousse). A bit of a hypocrite, I know (as I'm not fond of beards on men either, yet another concession for the wife), but what'cha gonna do?! Just a matter of personal preference, I guess...

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When the hair on my head grows long and makes me look unruly, I go to my barber to have it cut.

When my pubic hair grows long, I trim it myself. But I always trim it if I were to go on a trip - I hope to give a good impression of myself and my bits to strangers and hope to leave them with a good impression.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer completely shaven on myself and my partner. It's a kot easier giving and receiving blow jobs this way. And, it makes any cock look even bigger! :biggrin1:

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caffecaffe said:
just a question...

how do you trim your pubes??i'm thinkin on do it but i'm afraid of make a big piece of .....

thnks

I don't have any special way of trimming my pubes. But I say I leave about half a inch all over. To make sure I don't make any mistakes or accidentally cut myself. So I find leaving half a inch worth of pubes is safest as well is looks good.

Also, I don't think any of us in LPSG need it, but trimming does make a cock look bigger.

Kiliguy

1st Like
Media
Male shaving, never! Don't like the look of it on me
or another man.

Me, naturally smooth balls, no maintanence there, but keep the
lower mustache at about one inch long. Trim it with scissors.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I think this is up to the individual. If you trim or shave, more power to you. I do neither. Some of you would hate my pubes, they are over 2" long. In some places, my pubes are 3" long. It's kind of funny, I'm basically smooth everywhere but in my shorts and underarms.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prefer neatly trimmed on myself and hubby.

Have been hairless a few times....but used gel depillatory...shaving just makes me itch and I can't very well go around scratching my crotch....
Well, I Could, but would prefer Not to.
:smile:

Also, regarding hygeine....once I got used to pubic hair trimmed all the time....it's just gross to have it any longer.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never fully shaved my pubic hairs so I don't know. But question to anyone that has. If it true if you comepletely shave (saved smooth) it will itch when it grows out?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
MrMXYZPTLK said:
I have never fully shaved my pubic hairs so I don't know. But question to anyone that has. If it true if you comepletely shave (saved smooth) it will itch when it grows out?
Well yes, because most people's pubes have a tendency to curl. One time I shaved my chest completely and when it grew back a hair was poking into one of my nipples for about five days.

Stick with trimming. It looks fine and it's easier than shaving.

redcell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you all don't like fully shaved, but I do it. Women have seemed to like it better on the east coast for some reason.
Here's an itch and hygiene tip for anyone who has issues after trying it.
Cortizone 10..... gets rid of razor bumps and rashes and keeps everything nice.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
trimmed and well maintained...I don't like to fight my way thru the forest to get to things...

But, I don't like it when a man is fully shaved...something about that just doesn't look right to me....