Pubic hair manifesto - informal poll

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
So this question goes out to the ladies in the room.

When you do take your man fully, which may not happen much around here, and your clit is pressed hard against his pubs (and he is thick enough to spread your lips around your clit). Do you press up hard and rub. Do you like the sensation of it. What kind of texture do you like, soft or kinky and scrappy. The hair longer or nicely trimmed. Is your clit even able to be reached (we are all built differently;0).

I will say I like to go all in and then rub up and down (dry hump direction) though if I'm not all in it can put a hurtful bend in the shaft.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Bald is what we like. Men and woman. Hair is a barrier between a man & womans genitals.
P&D

No its not. Too much is sure to get in the way. But much like a flavor savor to a short goatee (during oral) pubic hair can be stimulating to at least some women. Or so I have been told. I was just wondering if length, roughness, or some other characteristic works better for some women?

And a totally shaved cunt is okay for a change, part of a game etc. But honestly a naturally hairless (or permanently shaved) one just doesn't do it for me as much as a nicely trimmed one does, but that mostly from an aesthetic p.o.v.

A totally shaved penis is about aesthetics too, makes them look bigger I guess.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penel[COLOR=pink said:
and[/COLOR]Dee;624789]Bald is what we like.

When you say "we" you should specify that you mean the two of you.

On first read it appears as though you are speaking for the planet at large, which would be absurd.

For myself I prefer fur. Wherever it grows is where it should stay.
Trim for tidiness if you must but shaving makes me think I'm with a prepubescent kid. No thanks.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer to keep myself shaved. I shave my arms, legs, and china. I prefer my men to be hairy. I like it trimmed, and the less hair on the balls the better - for the licking, but the rest MUST STAY.

I hate when men are completely shaved. :rolleyes: It looks like a little boy. One perk to being a man is that you have all this fun great body hair, so keep it.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I derno how I picked out the name. It rhymes with vagina? My fine china is exotic and I take her out for the special guests. She's not communist though. Not all men are created equal. :rolleyes:

Plus it's better than "placey" which is what one of my childhood friends called it.

When I put stuff in there for the smuggling, it's called my vag bag.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I hate shaved men, does absolutley nothing for me :eek: ..Sorry

I do like trimmed, and the hair about half the length. However grinding on a man with spikey & rough public hair isnt enjoyable. Very important that it is kept at a length where it is still soft to the touch

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shave either the left half, or the right half, and leave the other side natural. That way, you can be ready to please either the "natural-lovers" or the "maintenance-lovers."

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everything runs in cycles. When I was a kid still in grade school a buddy of mine stole his father's June 1981 issue of Playboy containing the Playmate of the Year, Terri Welles. She was a tall blond with this huge shaggy triangular pubic bush. He and I stared at the glossy umpteen page pictorial and Terri's big bush with looks on our faces as if we had just made a breakthrough discovery on the far side of the moon.

Between then and now a reciprocal pubic trend has taken place; it is a rarity at a nudist resort to find any woman who isn't shaved or waxed. Frankly I miss it. There is nothing sexier than a blond or strawberry haired woman with a full bush.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny you should mention that, thirteen... I recently saw the Playboy catalog, and all the female models were severely shaved. The "really bushy" ones had a tiny little wisp of fuzz, smaller than my thumbprint. And the last time I looked at a back copy of Playboy, I was taken aback at how bushy those beavers were, way back in the Dark Ages/1980s.

People are obviously free to be turned on by whatever. I just never understood what could be so stimulating with genitals (male or female) that have that strongly pre-pubescent look.

Those of you who trim aggressively, just go ahead and cut it all off - the poodle-puff look is a bit silly.

soarom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep my Gaza Strip shaved. My current girl doesn't, so i never initiate oral sex. However once my ex came to my home all shaved and i couldn't get my tongue off of her.

First post. Hello from Israel!