Pubic Hair On Women

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

knoxballa: Guys, do you all prefer a lot of hair on the vagina area, no hair, or trimmed....How do you like it?????

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: I like it trimmed...no hair at all is kinda wierd and too much hair looks like a jungle. We take care of our yards and gardens so things don't get overgrown, we get the hair on our heads cut and styled regularly so it doesn't get out of control, so why should pubic hair be different? I trim mine and I trim my chest, too. I don't like all kinds of tufts of hair sticking out of my collar.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I dont' recall having tufts of vaginal hair sticking out of my collar.

Nevertheless, I like it natural. But trimmed doesn't turn me off, either.

Pecker

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1057186660;start=0#2 date=07/02/03 at 21:06:05]I dont' recall having tufts of vaginal hair sticking out of my collar.

Pecker[/quote]

Pecker-
    LOL well, that's not really what I meant. I don't like chest hair sticking out of my collar and I don't like pubic hair sticking out of anywhere, either. Maybe that's a little more precise.

5. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I don't like body hair. I wish more guys would take it off their chests and pubic area. Nothing worse than spitting out a mouthful of pubes.
    That is my opinion only.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=meetgreet;num=1057186660;start=0#4 date=07/03/03 at 05:34:24]Nothing worse than spitting out a mouthful of pubes.[/quote]

"Nothing worse than...?" A figure of speech, I'm sure. I can think of, and have experienced, much worse! An ocassional kinky hair caught between my teeth doesn't cause me much anguish! ;)

7. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: Yes Dmw it was merely a figure of speech.
    I too can think of lots of worse things to swallow.

8. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Hair's not so bad on a guy. It depends a lot on body type. Big, muscular, shiny guys don't quite do it for me. They remind me a bit too much of the 80's He-Man, and I always knew I never had a chance with him, if you know what I mean. lol Just keep it under control, and it's all good. Personally, I shave all but my pubic hair and head, and both of those are kept under control. :)

- Nene (Likes Things Cut)

9. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: No bushes of hair where i'd have to get the lawnmower out of the shed. Too much (pubic) hair on women reminds me a bit too much of my family :)

Anyway...trimmed, and preferably a stripe or triangle shape...completely shaved is a bit too adolescent for me. Ive read an article where they said that the preference for men to want girls who shave their private parts, is an un-conscious desire to date young girls.

Don't know if thats true...maybe véry un-consciously

10. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: I keep myself trim and neat, so I expect a women to do the same.

11. Imported

Gold Member

ItalianStallion: I prefer trimmed real short, but I don't mind bald. I don't like it natural, but I don't freak out if my girl hasn't trimmed it up in a couple of weeks. I keep mine pretty short I shave it bald every couple of weeks.

12. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like my women hairy, trimmed or shaved. I have had girls who are very hirsuit. I have had total wax jobs. I have had landing strips. I like them all. Now, for myself, I shave or trim regularlly. I have had girls who are turned on by body hair, and those who are turned off by it. It takes all kinds. :)

13. Imported

Gold Member

Rusty2kma: I perfer them trimmed or shaved. I trim or shave completely myself.

BTW:That area is more sensitive for a woman when completly shaved.Easier to acheive orgasm.Nothing in the way.

14. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    This one is for the females here at the LPSG. Do you prefer to shave or wax. I do like it when they are waxed, but that has to hurt! I was almost talked into a wax job on my pubic hair, but I back out. I'm not into pain.

15. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: I trim, and when I've shaved - I've shaved not waxed. I wax my eyebrows though....you get used to the pain.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Rusty2kma: No waxing here.Not in to pain either.Just pleasure.Its a big turn on to have some one else shave me.Very erotic.

17. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have only had two girls who waxed. All the others who shaved complained of ingrown hairs. I get ingrows if I shave, but that's the price you pay to look good.

18. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Call me old fashioned but I love pubic hair on women. Something about the smooth contours of a woman's body contrasting with the one dark thatch of hair that I find very appealing. On the flip side, there's also something very alluring about an almost completely hairless female body, as well. So call me undecided. Maybe I'll do some more research out in the field before I make a final judgement. ;)

19. Imported

Gold Member

Turbo: I prefer it unshaved personally.

Unshaved as it comes..........unless she expects some oral...then it is shaved...cos I dont really fancy those hairs in my mouth hehe.

As for myself, it depends on how much time I have, can shave just about everything off, then let it grow back and leave it on for a while then trim... it never stays the same hehe.

20. Imported

Gold Member

mermaiden: Since I (thankfully) do NOT have hair growing on my clit, it is not necessary to shave everything off and has no bearing on orgasmic results. [quote author=Rusty2kma link=board=meetgreet;num=1057186660;start=0#12 date=07/10/03 at 19:37:43]I perfer them trimmed or shaved. I trim or shave completely myself.

BTW:That area is more sensitive for a woman when completly shaved.Easier to acheive orgasm.Nothing in the way.[/quote]

Draft saved Draft deleted