Pubic Hair Phases

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jerkitout, Dec 21, 2011.

1. jerkitout

jerkitout Active Member

Does anybody else go through different phases with their pubic hair 'styling'?

At the moment, I'm loving my full bush and it looks even better when I shave my whole shaft and balls. But then other times, I love nothing more than just to take it ALL off and be totally smooth.

2. stevie1509

stevie1509 New Member

Albums:
    i'm the same, but never go bk to the full bush.... trimmed or shaved in different styles...i even looked into having them dyed but changed my mind

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I've been in the bush phase for a few years now, but I'll admit, sometimes I feel guilty that it gets in the way of oral sex and I trim it down nearly shaved (i will never pick up a razor to be baby smooth and have ingrown hair and itching and whatnot) but I don't like the way I look shaved. It's not a flattering look. My husband said he would rather me have hair than not, but he lets me do my own thing. I just wish it could decide on what he does prefer because I sure as hell can't pin him down to just one style.

4. OscarM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hate my full bush lol. Gets tangled or caught at the worst times! must trim.....

5. ShyGuy7

ShyGuy7 New Member

Albums:
    I have only shaved myself smooth a couple of times, but am actually in the phase of growing my bush out. Being mixed, its mostly curly, so it never gets that long. But I always shave my cock and balls.

6. dontuwantoknow

dontuwantoknow New Member

Albums:
    I usually keep it shaved but sometimes I trim and other times I just let it grow for a month

7. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I always shave the balls and shaft but mostly trim. Lately I've been letting the bush grow out and I love it. Thinking I'll just trim longer now.

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Ok after talking to my husband it seems that he likes it when I sport a short bush. I hope I can maintain that. Anyone else have any ideas on what a short bush on a female would look like?

9. _Zebra

_Zebra Member

Albums:

And the only thing that would make this better are some pictures. I'm about to style it up. Style it up like I was/am a hair model for pubes. MMmmmmHhhhmmmmm. :)

10. Baldsurfer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm always changing up the look. Sometimes buzzed to varying lengths, sometimes shaved clean. And often a combo, where I vary the size of the remaining pube patch and shave around it.

But now, for the first time in a long time, I'm growing everything back. (I usually shave chest and arms too). I took a break in shaving for "No Shave November", and it got me curious. It's been years since I've seen all my body hair grown in. I can't even remember what my fully grown bush looks like. So I haven't shaved anything for almost 2 months. Pubes, balls, chest, arms are all growing back. Not sure if I like it (especially the chest hair that's now all gray and hair on my upper arms that I don't ever remember seeing before) but at this point it's become a challenge to myself to see how long I can go. I figure I need at least another 2 months to get my bush back to its full length.

It helps that I'm single at the moment, so there's nobody to complain. If I get serious with a new woman, I'm not sure I'd want her to see me this fuzzy. So we'll see what happens...

11. mhc26

mhc26 Member

Albums:
    I like variety, gotta keep things new & fresh.

I generally scissor trim & shaved my scrotum. Sometimes I let it get a bit longer. Only fully shaved it once. Felt great (I think I had a hard-on for around three weeks straight!) but the growing in was itchy. Fun, but overall kind of a pain. I also let thing grow out for awhile, then shaved everything else, leaving just a small patch. That looked pretty sexy and was fun as well.

As for the girls I'm with - again, I like variety. Most of them time I prefer it just scissor trimmed, with a bit of shaving right around the lips. Sometimes I get really turned on when they are natural and let it go. And, sometimes totally smooth is really sexy.

I can still remember the first time I was with a completely smooth girl. I was in high school and my gf at the the time came over, told me she had something to show me...slipped down her jeans to show me her smooth, hot friend. WOW! That was sexy.

For me, really depends on the day, both with me and with the girl I'm with. Sometimes hair turns me on, sometimes smooth turns me on.

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I've seen your gallery and personally I think your pics would look better with a good frame. If you don't like the color, there's something called Just For Men that's ostensibly made for beards (ie: courser, more difficult to dye hair) that I started using the minute I saw one grey hair on my chest when I was 35 (I've still not got much grey on my head). It literally takes 5 minutes every two months or so. Quick and easy. I'd like to see the then and now versions of you. :wink:

#12 B_Nick8, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  13. HunggGreek

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I keep my hair natural :) Haven't been with anyone else yet so I don't know what I like on the other partner yet ahaha

14. D_Calvin_Clone

D_Calvin_Clone New Member

I normally trim my pubes but shave everything from the base of my shaft down (balls and taint). Use clippers to trim ass hair. However sometimes I will shave EVERYTHING off to get the smooth clean look but I guess if you do that you need to shave happy trail/abs/chest huh?

Draft saved Draft deleted