Pubic Hair Regrowth Time

bigmuscles_averagecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey,

I trim my pubes and ball hair, but use a straight razor for the hair that, for some reason, grows on the shaft of my cock near the base. I just used my Mach4 on my cock 2 - 4 days ago, and taking a piss today I felt and saw little prickly hairs sticking out about 1 - 2 mm already. Anyone else's pubes grow that quickly or am I a hairy freak? I mean, I am a hairy guy - full chest of hair, not too long though, that I used to shave, thick treasure trail, thinner hair on my abs, rather hairy ass (that I shave) and thick, but tightly contained, pubic hair. Is that why it grows so quickly? I would think that would only determine coverage, not growth rate. Any answers you have would be greatly appreciated ... even jokes about my hairy ass are welcome, haha.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That seems reasonably typical. My pubes grow about as fast as my facial hair, which is to say, 2 days results in some decent stubble, 4's beginning to get a touch fuzzy.

Though I've only shaved (down there) twice in my whole life, that seems to be the case to me.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pubic hair grows as fast as facial hair. I have to shave every day to keep it as smooth as my cheeks.
Hairy men mostly have strong growing facial hair and strong growing pubic hair too!
I think you are one of these manly guys bigmuscles_averagecock!
If needed I will help you shaving your hairy ass? ….. difficult place to do it your self!​

skybluedude

1st Like
Media
Back in high school health class, I remember a teacher telling us about a study where the guys shaved 1/2 their body everyday for a while, then shaved it all...the hair regrew at the same pace for the whole body, not just the frequently-shaved part.

However, the thing I hate about shaving "down there" is there are so many folds (my ball sac really relaxes in the shower, probably like most guys), it's hard to not miss a spot. And then the ingrown hairs from shaving my back and butt (so no jokes here, bigmuscles, I know where you're coming from). Anybody else got this problem, and what do they do about it?

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wax body hair for a living...so I can tell you....your hair growth is average. So no need to think you are different. Have you ever considered getting waxed instead of shaving? The smoothness will last a lot longer..and if you want all of it off...just ask if the do brazilian for men...some places call them boy-zillians...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

am I a hairy freak? I mean, I am a hairy guy - full chest of hair, not too long though, that I used to shave, thick treasure trail, thinner hair on my abs, rather hairy ass (that I shave) and thick, but tightly contained, pubic hair. Is that why it grows so quickly? I would think that would only determine coverage, not growth rate. Any answers you have would be greatly appreciated ... even jokes about my hairy ass are welcome, haha.

~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**
No, you are not a hairy freak. I think you sound average in the pubic hair re-growth department compared to guys I know and have dated.

njqt466
PS - :wink: If your avatar is you, you are hot!
I like a guy with lots of chest hair and a fuzzy butt, I think it's sexy.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I shaved my pubes, they would be prickly and noticeable within a week, so I shaved every Friday morning. As somneone said--you can reasonably expect to have to shave them as often as you shave your face for the desired level of smoothness that you want to achieve.

I've had laser hair removal but still have a few light hairs . . . I give my cock and balls a quick once over in the shower every day . . .

I also like to keep my anus hairless. 'Every other day seems to keep it hairfree . . . I love to finger my anus and many guys in the steamroom like to circle my asshole with their finger. Feels wonderful.

D

deleted20132

I shave my balls and shaft, and trim the pubic hair. I also shaved few days ago (6-7 days ago) and the hair is back, just like you said, 2-3mm.
I wouldnt call you a hairy freak cuz its natural - maybe you have more hair, but the growth rate is avg.

Before springing for laser hair removal, I had my entire area waxed several times (a couple of my gallery pics were taken back then). Waxing gave a wonderful smoothness for a while, but I didn't care for the regrowth . . . you have to wait for it to grow out before getting another wax.

"J Sisters" in NYC has a guy who does a Brazilian wax for men -- removing all pubic hair, cock, balls, full ass, including crack and anal area. He's very experienced, professional and does the job quickly. In case anyone's wondering, it definitely hurts to get your balls waxed, but the pain only lasts for a moment and the first time is the worst by far. (btw, this is not a plug, just sharing my experience).

Anyway, in summer I go to a nude beach quite often and especially like to be smooth every day in that season. So, while I agree that waxing is better, touch ups with a razor work best for me now. To each his own.

~ J

p.s. If you've got a hairy ass, I think waxing would definitely be the way to go. Fortunately I never had a lot of hair on my ass but what I did have seemed to grow more slowly than other body hair.

jrk150

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gave up shaving my pubes and ass crack in favour of hair removal cream. It works as well as a razor and easier to get into those difficult places. It grows back as fast which ever method.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never shave. I experimented once by zinging it all off with a hair trimmer, and while it felt good for a day, it sucked for the following two weeks. I had to wait for plenty of regrowth before it felt okay again.

I'm not going to go at it every day only to miss spots and risk ingrown hairs (not something that occurred to me, since I never got that far anyway).

So, I just trim it down to a quarter inch or so. Short enough to keep the forest down, but still enough hair to serve its purpose as a dry lubricant. After all, it helps keep skin from rubbing against skin.

If I wanted to go bald, though, I'd definitely wax instead.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you are normal there bigmuscles. usually don't shave my pubes, but did once or twice and it grew back fairly quick..or at least the stubble did. took a few weeks for the jungle to return. but then I'm hairy too, and it only takes me 7-12 days for a beard or goatee and maybe 10 for my mustache to come back in completely. gotta ask why you completely shave your bodu though. I understand that with your body and muscles it might be better to view it like that, but I feel that a mans body hair can be an attribute and actually add to the look of your chest legs and abs. as for your ass and pubes, well, it can just be damn sexier furry than not. not judging you and respect everyones opinions, just offering a counterpoint to maybe consider. after all....anyone can be smooth, but not everyone can grow a chest of hair