Pubic hair removal

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
I use the Norelco Body Groom. I have the newer design and like it a lot. It has a special head for trimming the pubes and pits. It is a better design than the original. Couple it with Nivea Activ 3 Body,Shave,Shampoo and the results are great. I use the main head to shave my sack and shaft. I use the trimming head and combs for the pubes. I highly recommend it.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far, it seems that if Nair works for you and doesn't burn like hell, then Nair is the easiest.

I think sometime I'm going to try putting a bit of Nair around/on my crotch, to see if it will hurt at all. Then I can try going bald down there for awhile.

The last time I trimmed as best I could, I felt like I had a constant boner, because I had so much detailed feeling in my penis.

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was never much of a shaver until my vasectomy. The morning of, I was instructed to shower using Dove bar soap, then use a razor to remove the hair on my scrotum. Came right off without any discomfort. Works well on your shaft too. I like the look and it makes condom use even more comfortable. I just trim my hedge. I've got hairy legs, so I'd look like I had a plucked chicken between my legs if I did the total "smoothy" thing.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guy's i need your help!
I usually trim with scissors to tidy up the pubic area but i really want my testicles to be hair free!
what would you recomend i do to do this!
I had a bad experience with a shaver and was uncomfortable for days! What about these hair removal creams are they safe and effective! Also i would want to remove all my hair from the shaft!

I would appreciate any help you can give! and once i have chosen the method to remove the hair i will post some pics!

Thanks

Well I would NEVER to this in PUBLIC!! LOL...oh wait PUBIC my bad LOL

lance119

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been shaving for a while but tried waxing for the first time this year, i now love the feel of waxing and would reccomend to everyone! Yes some bits do hurt but the look and feel afterwards is fantastic, also the wife loves at and i get more attention down there(love it when she takes my balls in here mouth). The waxing i also find turns me on, the person waxing (in my case a man) pulling and holding your cock and balls has made erect many times with pre cum flowing like mad! He's never commented though but as he is gay i sure enjoys the treatment as well. I always jerk off like mad once i've got back home thinking about the pulling and holding and the feel of a fresh, smooth cock, balls and ass!
Try it out as the feel of no hair on the nudist beach is brilliant!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So far, it seems that if Nair works for you and doesn't burn like hell, then Nair is the easiest.

I think sometime I'm going to try putting a bit of Nair around/on my crotch, to see if it will hurt at all. Then I can try going bald down there for awhile.

The last time I trimmed as best I could, I felt like I had a constant boner, because I had so much detailed feeling in my penis.

Nair will burn like a bitch.

L

lislndr

I just shave shaving cream and a razor on my balls. Feels so good afterwards.

A friend of mine uses Nair, but I wouldn't!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use veet. never had a burn either. It is great for a week at a time then I do it again. I'm considering waxing but in the Czech Republic there's no place that will do men's intimate waxing - just women. A friend finally found a place to have his ass waxed but they won't go near his crack, sack, pubes etc. They do women but not men, period. I'm wondering how/where to learn how to do this and offer it as a side business for men only.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I use a razor in the shower. Some nice hot water to soften the scrotum, do a little stretching and shave away. It's time consuming but it works best for me. As far as the shaft, same deal, altho I'd like to find a better way for that, it itches like fuck when it starts growing back in a couple of days. For the rest of the area above my dick, I just an electric beard trimmer :p.

D

deleted213967

Just fire the "LASER".

If you're having your shaft treated, make sure they use a lower energy level, because the skin of your penis is darker.

Last edited by a moderator:

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually I shave with a shaving cream and a Fusion Razor. Just returned from my first sugaring...ouch. It hurt like a bitch :) Feels nice and smooth in the areas he could do (around my scrotum and my ass crack)...the hair on my balls wasn't left for long enough to regrow so was too short...next time. I had my back done also and sugaring hurts WAYYY less than waxing so I would look for that. Ideally, if our hair is dark, get laser...it doesn't work for lighter hair tho'.