Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
To follow up on my post from about a week ago, I have continued to use the "Verseo Pro" with the patches. I think I have effectively remove most of the visible hair in the areas desired. I will cease to do anything for a few days to allow regrowth and new growth of any active hair follicles that may remain.

(Literature suggest that hair grows in stages and electroysis is most effective during the growth stage. Too, it take 8 to 12 weeks for hair to grow from the base of the follicle to the skin surface. Therefore, treatments will have to be continued weekly for a few weeks to assure total hair removal success.)

Yes, this is time consuming but so is shaving, waxing, tweezing, or any other method use. Difference, electrolysis should be permanant where the other methods are not.

Attaching some pictures to show present condition. Notice no stubble only a couple of irratated follicles.

Update on "Verseo Pro" hair removal. It has only been a week since I last report and had wanted to wait a little longer but got to leave town for a couple of weeks so will bring info up to date. Will be over 2 weeks before I can report again.

As you might be able to tell from the pics, Some hair has came out(about 1/8 inch). I assume this is cyclic growth Verseo refers to in there literature. I will treat the area again and repluck before I leave.(As I stated before, it will probably take 3 or 4 treatments to get most of the hair.)

Attaching a couple of pictures.

Attachments

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
As an update, in the first picture you can see 2 weeks hair growth after my second treatment. You can judge from the untreated hair line above that the treatments are doing the job. The second picture is after the third treatment today after which I repluck any hair I could see.

Will try to report again in about a week.

Attachments

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
As an update, in the first picture you can see 2 weeks hair growth after my second treatment. You can judge from the untreated hair line above that the treatments are doing the job. The second picture is after the third treatment today after which I repluck any hair I could see.

Will try to report again in about a week.

As stated above, Last week I did treatment #3 and replucked. The attached pictures are to illustrate the progress made. The first picture shows the ball sack hairless but with a magifying glass I can still find real fine fuss. The second and third pictures I tried to get enough detail to illustrate what hair was still there. If you look real close you may be able to see about 10 hairs less than an 1/8" long. That would be this weeks growth. Hairs longer than that are areas untreated or hair I failed to pluck last week(bad eye sight). The final picture is just a little more of me flaccid.

I will perform treatment #4 today and tomorrow and repluck. Hopefully next weeks review will be even better.

Attachments

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hair removal update:

I hate to keep posting on this thread but feel there are a few members interested in permannt hair removal.

I decided not to take pictures of, treat, or pluck my pubic region hair this week but to wait another week to allow sufficient growth to be able to readily see new hair and needed treatment areas.

Other observations? In addition to hair removal I have been doing several 30 minute sets of "Fowfers", 15 minute sets of head pumping, and 5 minute sets of jelqing each day. The jelqing I am doing while testing some self formulated EVO as a lube. The suprising thing is, as I jelq, I seem to work the dead hair roots up out of the skin. I get several every time I jelq with the EVO oil. The head pumping, I have done off and on for a while trying to increase head size. The "fowfers", I tested years ago for flaccid length gains, so, thought I would just give them a short run to see if they would have any affect on erect length.

Anyway, will wait until next weekend to pic, treat, and pluck again. Will present results then.

Fow

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I are very interested in permanent hair removal. We were investigating home laser until I saw your post! Thanks for all your information. Your posts are not going unnoticed.

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just use a razor in the shower, I don't even use soap, just hot water. I don't ALWAYS get it as smooth as I would like since I'm near-sighted. I keep thinking about getting waxed, but I want to know how it all goes down, you know?

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine, who shaves his head, turned me onto Venus razors. Yeap, a women's razor, but while I don't shave my head often--just normally a clipper cut at 1--the razor also works great on my balls. Venus has built in lube and a number of blades closely aligned. Gives a good cut and never had problems. My shower is dark normally, so I rinse off ball sack with a warm wash cloth in front of sink, shave, and jump in the shower to rinse off. First time took longer, now I do about weekly and not much to do.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In reference to my last report, 2 weeks ago tomorrow I performed my 4th treatment. I wish I could say that I found no hair but I can't. Of the more than 100 hairs I found, I would say that 50% was new growth and 50% was hair I missed the last time I plucked. As you can see in the pictures, the areas treated looks pretty clean but not as clean as I would like.

The pictures below were taken 2 days ago. I started the 5th treatment and replucking yesterday. I plan to report again next week and probably the following week. Then, maybe I will wait a month(if my wife can stand the fuzz in her mouth lol) to get the full impact of any regrowth.

Til then,

fow

Attachments

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Let me say up front, "This will be my last report". I don't see enough interest for me to waste my time. I will continue with my analysis for my on benefit and will be happy to provide info to those who may inquire via PM.

Now, on with the music. Performed 5th treatment about 2 weeks ago then let hair regrow for next 10 days. The pics illustrate growth after 10 days. The hair you can see is new growth or missed hairs from the previous treatment. There is more hair than the camera picked up but so fine you can't even pluck it(breaks). I will relate the results to PE. It works but takes time and dedication.

Pictures 1,2, and 3 were taken 2 days ago to show hair before next treatment.
Pictures 4 and 5 were taken a few minutes ago after a session of 15 minute "fowfers", 15 minute head pump, and 5 minute jelq with EVO.

Attachments