Pubic hair style

D

deleted969111

my wife brought a couple of recent articles to my attention - shaving is going out of style.

she used to be shaved, has had a nice landing strip for quite a while - she assured me she wasn't going to grow wild, to my relief.

anyway, thought i'd ask, what do the women here see or think??

Thanks

I generally don't care what the currently "in" thing is for my grooming or fashion or anything. This includes my pubic hair. I also don't hang out in clothing optional places, other than my own home, so I have no idea what other women are doing as far as grooming/styling of their pubic hair. I don't know and quite frankly I don't care.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will continue to do as I have done since I figured out exactly what functions best for me many years ago. If I had ever been with a man who had a very strong preference, I might have obliged that a few times. Other than that? I like how it looks, and I don't get painful clusters when I menstruate. Gonna do it this way as long as the hair grows.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am currently rocking a full bush that I shape up. *star-shaped was a wonky fail*

I like it, after years of waxing or sugaring the sensation changes are pretty nifty. I like the boy playing with the hairs. I love when he tugs the hair just the right way.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mickey has discovered the pro to having pubic hair when it's tugged on oh my Goard it is amazing. When I lay in bed at night watching TV or trying to go to sleep I tug on them for comfort and relaxation.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mickey has discovered the pro to having pubic hair when it's tugged on oh my Goard it is amazing. When I lay in bed at night watching TV or trying to go to sleep I tug on them for comfort and relaxation.

Comfort tugging. It's like a pubic version of twirling ya hair on your head!

It’s been many years since I’ve sported a full bush. There will be times(this week being one of them)that I’ll go without shaving. The hubby likes it smooth and honestly I prefer it too. Makes me feel sexy. However I like hairy men as well as clean shaved.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I shaved and kept a landing strip for a long time. It was a hassle. (The shaving part).

Then I discovered the ‘epilator’ and began using it on my underarm hair and also my bikini line. I could never get it close to the delicate bits down there but anything above the hip bones was pretty easy. For those who don’t know, an epilator is a handheld device not for those with low pain tolerance. It yanks out hairs by the hundreds in a very fast motion. I went a bit overboard with it down there, and would use it all over the ‘triangle’ region, basically everything above where the super sensitive bits start.

Ok fast forward and a year ago and I discovered the magical joy of laser hair removal. My underarms are basically done and down there is a separate issue. I liken it to women who over tweezed their brows to the point that some areas never grow back in again.

It turns out that because I had yanked the hairs of my nether region out by the root using an epilator for so long, I had large patches that were totally hairless all the time. Once I asked my guy how he would like me to groom my pubic hair and he said that a landing strip would be nice. I let it grow down there between laser appointments but I just could not grow a decent landing strip to save my life. It was patchy and not cohesive and even my esthetician told me to give it up, it just wasn’t going to happen, and suggested I go totally bald.

I followed her advice and have been getting full Brazilians where they zap all the hair below my waist. There are still a few parts that need more treating like the inner folds of my pussy but that’s getting close to being smooth all the time.

I really didn’t have any issue explaining my inability to grow a landing strip because my guy is dealing with his own issues pertaining to hair loss on his head, is a bit self conscious about it, and recently began shaving his head. So, yeah. That’s me. All in all I like being bald and smooth down there because it feels better against underwear.

Maybe someday for his birthday I’ll find a sex shop that sells imitation press on landing strips. They have to be sold SOMEWHERE in this day and age because I have seen actors putting on and taking off very real looking facial hair. Maaaybe. Heh

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You might do well with waxing not just any wax will work I'm an esthetician not working at the present that I do waxing a lot if you decide to wax make sure that they use a hard sensitive skin wax for your nether regions hard wax can be placed over the area more than once to get leftover hair. Cream wax and wax that requires strips can't be placed over the same area again because it remove skin in addition to hair where has the hard wax won't. If you have any questions or need any suggestions for products or whatever just let me know.

I’ve never waxed. Should I? I heard from a couple women it wasn’t a pleasant experience lol. Man, it would be nice not shaving every couple of days lol.

Reactions: BigJ33

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sugaring is my preferred hair removal method. Once you have the right consistency you can't beat the control of the application. Personally, I think it hurts way less than waxing. Mostly cuz of the skin irritation Ms. TG was talkin about.

Reactions: LaFemme

Sugaring is my preferred hair removal method. Once you have the right consistency you can't beat the control of the application. Personally, I think it hurts way less than waxing. Mostly cuz of the skin irritation Ms. TG was talkin about.
Please inform me of the sugaring method? Like using a sugar scrub to exfoliate down there? Lol. I use essential oil lotions, like the homemade stuff to moisturize my legs and I swear it makes the hair grow faster and I’m not hairy lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sugaring is a hair removal method. Pretty easy to do really. Sugar, water and lemon juice brought to a soft ball stage. Let it cool to room temp. Ball it up, smear it on where you want the hair gone from. With a quick flick snatch the goop off the skin. A very simplified version of how it works.

Youtube video for more complete information.

Sugaring is a hair removal method. Pretty easy to do really. Sugar, water and lemon juice brought to a soft ball stage. Let it cool to room temp. Ball it up, smear it on where you want the hair gone from. With a quick flick snatch the goop off the skin. A very simplified version of how it works.

Youtube video for more complete information.
Ok! Very interesting! Thank you

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a much younger person I remember talking to a boy through our screen door, and I was opening and closing the door as we talked. Then I screamed because I caught my arm hair in the spring. The young gentleman run up the steps and opened the door, which freed my arm. He saved me then.

He was not around to save me the first time I tried using an epilator. Arm hair is not as sensitive as hair on other parts of the body, and I literally cried the first time I switched on that beast! I thought I was going to have to disassemble it to remove myself from it!

Somebody told me I wasn't using it correctly. Well, duh! But I never gave it a second chance.

I've tried waxing but I prefer sugaring after somebody here recommended it years ago.

Reactions: LaFemme