Pubic hair styles

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Stanmeister, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Member

Like I said in another post, I saw a guy in the locker room the other day who had shaved all of his pubes except for a strip at the bottom of his dick. The strip went across the full width of his shaft and just touched the pad below his dick. Is this a certain style? It looked like a mustache for his dick. After I thought about it, I figured that it might reflect a good idea. One of the problems I have with shaving the bottom of my dick is that it leaves a lot of stubble after two days or so. And sometimes this stubbe irritates my wife. That problem seems to be solved with this style.

2. offside

offside Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Pad below his dick? - either he was standing on his head or his balls fell off - sorry I finding it hard to pic

3. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Member

the pubic area below the dick

4. GayFrog

GayFrog Member

It is called a Brazilian or a Landing Strip. Completely bald is called a Hollywood.
    Hope this was helpful.

5. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    The style he described wasnt the same as a Brazilian or landing strip though.......

6. GayFrog

GayFrog Member

My only other guess without seeing it is what they call The Hitler, referring to Hitler's moustache.

Draft saved Draft deleted