Pubic hair styles

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Stanmeister, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Active Member

Like I said in another post, I saw a guy in the locker room the other day who had shaved all of his pubes except for a strip at the bottom of his dick. The strip went across the full width of his shaft and just touched the pad below his dick. Is this a certain style? It looked like a mustache for his dick. After I thought about it, I figured that it might reflect a good idea. One of the problems I have with shaving the bottom of my dick is that it leaves a lot of stubble after two days or so. And sometimes this stubbe irritates my wife. That problem seems to be solved with this style.

2. offside

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pad below his dick? - either he was standing on his head or his balls fell off - sorry I finding it hard to pic

3. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Active Member

the pubic area below the dick

4. GayFrog

GayFrog Member

It is called a Brazilian or a Landing Strip. Completely bald is called a Hollywood.
    Hope this was helpful.

5. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    The style he described wasnt the same as a Brazilian or landing strip though.......

6. GayFrog

GayFrog Member

My only other guess without seeing it is what they call The Hitler, referring to Hitler's moustache.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice