Pubic Hair Styles!

thenewmag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys i was just wondering if i can get your info (and pic's) on how and what pubic hair styles you think are the best. Thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys i was just wondering if i can get your info (and pic's) on how and what pubic hair styles you think are the best. Thanks

Off the top of my head I would say natural. However, shaved balls are rather nice to suckle on. :tongue::wink:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave the base of the shaft so pubic hairs don't get yanked when I take a condom off. I also shave my balls since both my lovers like to lick them, and prefer to feel them smooth. Hey, if my balls get more attention, then why not?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I shave my balls, shaft base and around a triangular patch that runs from my naval.

Take a look at my pics and tell me if you think I am overly manscaped!

Every guy should do what he likes most. But you ask for it ..... Yes I think it's too artificial. Take all the hair off or make it look a little more natural.
Now every one looks at how you did the shaving; you cock is worth to get all the attention!
well, only my opinion ..... ;-)

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Some pubic hair styles to consider...the mohawk, buffont, military cut, oh, wait, pubic styles:

It all depends on my mood...I might let them be natural or at times I trim but it is natural looking.

I am not into the bald look...kinda looks a little like a kids dick to me.

smoothster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smoothster how do u get such a clean cut? i shave but im left with stubble

I tend to shave against the direction the hairs grow. Will irritate a bit at first, but always leave a good pause in between and after a while you'll be able to do it as often as you like!

Also, don't forget to apply some body cream/lotion afterwards, that'll make it feel even smoother.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to part mine down the middle, then I went with the comb over with a little gel to keep it in place.

I combine that with a little testicle Gotee for a very unique look. But, nobodies looking !!!!

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For years, I only believed that one should be natural. Then, last night, I betrayed myself. I trimmed my pubes and balls (I'm naturally hairy) with a battery operated trimmer that my mom's friend no longer needs. I think I got too carried away, and trimmed quite low, almost smooth to be honest but it feels really good. It just looks incredibly weird to me.