Pubic Hair

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hornybloke: hi there! i'm 22 years old.

i'v got thick pubic hair on my pelvis and on the first 3 inches from the base of my cock per se. I love it. I want to know if i'm the only one who has pubes on the shaft. actually, the first few pubes came out when i'm already 16.

my problem is i'v got no pubes on my balls. it's totally bald. i hate it. i showed it to my driver. he just laughed and told me before (i was 18 at that time) that it will just grow and that besides i'm lucky with my then 7 inches cock (now 8.5in). but i'm already 22 and still no hair on my balls. what should i do?

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Just think of the benefits. No need to worry about hair on the balls. In order to show a neat clean profile the normal exhibitionist shaves. If you are not an exhibitionist no one will ever see your balls and that you do not have hair. Besides, you do not have to groom it if you do not have it.

In summary, you have nothing to worry or even be concerned about.

With your dimensions, hetro or homo relations will not suffer because of your lack of hair on the balls. Everyone will be busy looking at the rod.

3. Imported

Gold Member

hornybloke: i'm an exhibitionist. i love being naked in front of many people. i don't mind. however, i want to be hairy. i want girls see me naked. i get aroused by it.

you made a good point though that people wouldnt be able to take a full view of my huge balls if these are hairy. but i feel a certain satisfaction having hairy balls.

what about having pubes on my penis per se? i love it but is it normal or unusual? coz in shower rooms, i havent seen guys with pubes on their dicks per se.

4. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Because I am a firm believer in condoms as the only viable system of birth control, I keep the rod and the penis base well shaved. Keeps the hairs from getting tangled up in the condom when rolling it off. I also, even though I do not need to, appreciate the view of my own rod without hair at the base. It is a visual turn-on and my partner enjoys the view also.

5. Imported

Gold Member

hornybloke: hung, i believe you got me wrong. i did not mean the base of my cock. i measure 8.5in erect. on the first 3 inches of my shaft from the base, there are pubes around it as well. is that normal or unusual?

6. Imported

Gold Member

rightb03: [quote author=hornybloke . on the first 3 inches of my shaft from the base, there are pubes around it as well. is that normal or unusual?[/quote]

I have some going up about 1.5 inches. Just depends on how hairy you are

7. Imported

Gold Member

fastfastr: HB: A few thoughts"

Stimulation when havn your balls licked and sucked is amazing. Many perfer hairless in this situation + you feel more without the hair in the way.

Condoms: When I have used condoms, I too shaved for that reason. I bit of a trim can look nice without going totally hairless.

Base Hair: Are you a shower or grower. Meaning, does your cock go from 3 inches limp to 8.5 hard (grower) or does it go from 7 to 8.5 at the right time? I am a grower, and I have hair that covers my limp cock that ends up on the shaft when hard.

Bottom line: Nothing is usual, except for the size of your organ -- and for that you should be thankful!

8. Imported

Gold Member

FunGirl: I for one love the feel and look of a guys balls either naturally hairless or shaved. Consider yourself lucky!And I'm also a proponent of a guy triming or shaving his pubic hair in general. Just having good grooming habits is a must. I don't mind seeing some hair on the shaft of a cock, as long as it is not too long or gnarly. Too many guys I've been with let things get out of hand down there. It always a pleasure to find a guy who keeps it all nice and tidy once and a while. :-*

9. Imported

Gold Member

calimar: I have to agree with FunGirl. There's nothing better then a well groomed guy. Besides I hate to have to choke up hairballs hahahaha

10. Imported

Gold Member

fastfastr: You know why God made pubic hair curly?

SO you dont get poked in the eye!!!

11. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Haha fast...

Hair up the shaft... well... I had to check. Mainly at the base for me, but I had noticed year ago two hairs on the shaft near my scar. i thought that was weird, but it's not that noticable.

I trim since I retract and getting hair stuck in your penis... is NOT pleasant. Actually the last time I had a real problem with that was almost 10 years ago, but it can still happen.

I wouldn't worry about a hairless scrotum. Everyone's different, but I understand the things you've talked about at this site that you wish you had. I don't think they get too particularly hairy, but then again i don't know. At least mine's not a jungle but there is hair. I never even notice it...

12. Imported

Gold Member

hornybloke: my pubes on my pelvis and my shaft are like jungle. it's so thick and so black...long but not very curly. i can say kinky.

what i want to have are pubes on my balls...all of my friends have. and i want it thick as well.

13. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Don't wish for a carpet! :eek: It's bad enough with the lil ones I have that they get can get tangled or damn piece of lint finds itself all wrapped up in a strain. I understand though.

14. Imported

Gold Member

Me_Likey: I also agree with FunGirl. The less hair the better! Why on earth would you want thick hair covering your balls? Just to look like your friends?!?! ???

15. Imported

Gold Member

thepress83: I would say it's an advantage, when your bf/gf goes down on that massive rod they'll be having enough trouble swallowing it all and won't have to worry about picking ball hair outta their teeth if they ever manage to deep throat you.
    l8tr
    Press

16. Imported

Gold Member

calimar: OK Guys help me understand what's up with the hairy balls. I'm really curious to know why you like this?

17. Imported

Gold Member

Tachnuk: Jeez, what are you complaining about?!

Hair on the balls is just a damn nuisance. You'll get a lot more oral play without it.
    I'd trade you in a minute. I hate the fact that I have hair on my balls. I shave occassionally, but sack shaving is a real PITA.
    Anyway, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence....

Draft saved Draft deleted