Pubic hair

B_Mr 8 inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Should I get rid of my pubes or not? I could care less either way because some girls like it and others don't.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Should I get rid of my pubes or not? I could care less either way because some girls like it and others don't.

i suspect you own what many guys would love to own. i wouldn't shave ur pubes or man mound, I WOULD SHAVE AROUND THE BASE OF UR COCK and the top side by the base...str8 razor in the shower every couple of days should do it.
i find guys who shave it all off, look a bit like a wimp or want everyone to know they are gay.

if u want to look like the man u are, keep the pubes, trim the top and base of ur cock..
balls shaved is always good thing to do...cuz if some female starts drilling on ur balls, and a hair gets in between teeth...OUCH and might ruin the blow job.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Trim don't shave, definitely.

At the most, trim. But remember: when you clip your pubes, the sharp clipped parts of the hair are going to make you itch. I promise.

(And not just because of the itchiness. You really want to look like a mutant pre-pubescent with no hair?)

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say looks fine, just trim around the base. It should not take to long to do. Do that first and if you like that stay with it. Or you can experiment by doing a trim down of the pubes, but do not shave it completely off. If you have a partner that is wanting you to shave it all off, to keep the peace at least give it a try, it grows back!!

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks great the way it is. Don't shave it all off. Trim it around the base if you want to and shave your balls, that always looks nice. But leave the hair alone.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually opened this thread with every intention of saying that if I have to read one more about whether or not to shave off the pubes I was going to shoot myself in the head, only to see I'd already posted in it.

But I am going to. Swear to god.

Can I shoot on you instead???

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
In my opinion, the big cock mixed with a thick full bush is a natural wonder. Why mess with it? Keep that beautiful bush dude. It looks awesome.